Survivor: Panama & Exile Island (1 Viewer)

salsydney

HSC
New season started today, so thread is needed, I believe.

So what does everyone think so far? I think the new twists are very interesting so far. It's so bizarre voting someone out so early on, although I know thats the same as every season. Think they were stupid to vote Tina off, she def had the most strength and was the most useful to them at this stage. Broke my heart to see her talk about her son, so sad.

Anyways, thoughts, opinions? I know a lot of you may be over Survivor, I still love it, and haven't seen it for the past 5 seasons or so.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
I love survivor!

I hate the stupid turtle loving girl on the young women's team...and i reckon they should have voted out that black woman (i dont remember her name), not coz she is black, but because she looked like a pretty weak player.

I reckon the old men's tribe will be the strongest, followed by the young men. It is all looking interesting.

Apparantly the whole reason they're doing this is in order to stop alliances which have lead to not necessarily the strongest players winning in past seasons. I dont know whether i will like this or not...sometimes it's great to watch someone be stabbed in the back by a team member...

Anyways, i look forward to future episodes.

babiisapphire

Tennis Fan
HSC
yeah they are so stupid to vote off tina, thier strongest player.. but next ep they are gonna change the teams i think from the preview.. my fav is the older men team excluding that smoker guy haha..

ccmariners4life

HSC
yeh that whole turtle thing was too odd for me, older women will do so bad now. voted out there strongest player, what morons.

jamie_winbank

HSC
True, but I think the older women are definately game playing...although I doubt that it will last that long...

s2indie

HSC
ahahaha the black lady - "i hate leaves" thats classic - i was like "did i hear her right?" - which i did since there were subs.

It was so stupid to vote out Tina so early on - strategising this early is stupid.
She caught them a FISH, well maybe not caught - BUT they still got to eat FISH.
dumbasses.

I'm looking forward to future eps - this season looks promising.
The last two were duds.

HSC
babiisapphire said:
yeah they are so stupid to vote off tina, thier strongest player.. but next ep they are gonna change the teams i think from the preview.. my fav is the older men team excluding that smoker guy haha..
I like the smoker guy. But i dont know how much more i can take of the japanese bloke. (lol, i really am sounding racist) But he keeps on yelling out to everyone, telling them what to do. But at least they are a strong team. Tina had the potential, in my eyes, to make it close to the final few. She was certainly determined, alert and helpful! Stupid cerie (the black woman: i found out her name). i wish she had gone home. now i have lost all hope for the older women.

I also dont really like Misty with the whole "i'll trick everyone into thinking i've found the immunity idol" crap. Sif they would believe her. It was, like, the second day or something.

In summary, the older women are gunna lose.

HSC
that black lady sucked! and she was so crazy when she was telling jeff how she and the other 2 could have done the stuff if tina hadn't.

plus she needed to cover up her boobs when she was doing the immunity challenge.

tina nearly stayed after jeff was going on about how good she was at tribal council (i guess though it was probably editing) but then tina had to say that the others were lazy and they got pissed and voted her off.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
im ready to throw myself into this season too! why not, ive stuck with it through every season, lol!

i agree that voting out tina over cerie was STOOPID, someone who is scared of leaves is NOT going to help your team! the smoker guy was hilarious - 3 packs a day for 20 years, fuuuucccckkkkkkk!!! did anyone else think he looks like Tommyt Lee? lol, that may be why i don't like him.

i like the two nasa/pilot guys, they seemed ok. i could not tell you a single thing about teh younger guys, they made no impact on me whatsoever, lol!

and i loved jeff saying "as for your clue, ive already given it to you". Id be standing therer going "what???? wait!! i missed what you were saying!!" haha

nthsydneybears

North Sydney supporter
HSC
Did anyone see when Misty said she thought the clue was to look for the idol behind her because she thought Probst said "why has fate left you behind"?

I watched the tape and Probst never said "behind".

I doubt the idol would be buried under the ground.

HSC
he gave her water and a machete.
then he said "the clue: i've already given it to u"
so i'm thinking it is somewhere in the water (not the drinking stuff, but on the shore of the island) meaning they could only find it in low tide.

I reckon a good hiding place would be underneath that skull shelter they have built. I mean, who would honestly think to tear that thing up?!

something_funny said:
plus she needed to cover up her boobs when she was doing the immunity challenge.
HAHAHAHAHA i noticed that too :D
the editors had fun with the blurring thing in that challenge.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I just thought when he said "Ive already given [the clue] to you" that the first 'clue' was "its somewhere on this island". In other words, no more clues til next time.

Oh wells, i like survivor..its mum thats addicted though. Big toss up between Dancing with the stars and this lol. I think the small teams are a strange way of doing things, but a change is always good.

You know, i was thinking they could quite easily make an "eccentricity team". There was the turtle lady, the young meditating guy, and the other 2 teams had a 'different' member too.

Should be an interesting season.

babiisapphire

Tennis Fan
HSC
the whole idea of "exile island" is cool and the hidden immunity idol.. they're probably not gonna find it until ages.. that clue was wierd..

salsydney

HSC
oh yeah, tonight's episode was goood... tuesday night is such a quality night for TV...
not sure what caused them to vote melinda off, im so ready to see seri (however u spell it) leave... i see her point in wanting to see shane go, but shes just so UGH...

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
the good thing about the team split last night is that everyone of the contestants who i instantly hated are on the one team (the losers), woohoo! let em lose and vote em off! And yeah, cerie should've gone first - i think her sob story kept her around for an extra week. i really hate the tommy lee guy - thaty's shane right? yech, what a letch.

shimmerz_777

HSC
Misty is sooooooooo stupid. tricking everyone into thinking she has the idol is so stupid. why? if i was on the show, and i was told that, i would be thinking

"if she has the immunity idol, lets take it out of the game" and then id rally everyone to vote for her. a bit logical dont you think. by saying she has it, although no-one believes it, just lets people accuse her of lying later in the game. not very smart.

shimmerz_777

HSC
What has happened to this thread!?!?! everyone has forgotten about it. please post some more, i love survivor.

update then:

Terry found the idol

Shane is going mental cause of no ciggies, but hit an emotional high wen he got one

Cerie is still around, initially i though god knows how she got past the first tribal council, cause she was afraid of leaves, but i thinks shes doing quite well to still b around.

feed this forum, it found its way onto page 2!!!!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i'm liking this series still, cerie's funny now purely because she points out everyone else's crazyness, lol, it's like having one of my friends on the show!

and i still hate shane - what a tool - i wish they had've thrown the task to get rid of him. Instead he weasled his way back into their good books on a niccotine high, NOT HAPPY!!!

hopefully with the merge everyone will gang up on shane and then courtenay and then wwhatever pretty boys think that they're the shizzit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)