Survivor: Panama & Exile Island (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
they need a survivor series in acold setting. I mean they've done the tropical island thing to death and they did an season in the australian desert. they should go somewhere like new zealand or canada. They could make camps with huge fireplaces all around them to makea bubble of warmth. And the reward challenges could give people coats, blankets, socks, shoes, etc.

Sure some would probably get frostbite. but it'd be interesting. u wouldnt do swimming challenges tho...maybe iceskating? sled races?

Fun fun!

gosh

The_highwayman said:
they need a survivor series in acold setting. I mean they've done the tropical island thing to death and they did an season in the australian desert. they should go somewhere like new zealand or canada. They could make camps with huge fireplaces all around them to makea bubble of warmth. And the reward challenges could give people coats, blankets, socks, shoes, etc.

Sure some would probably get frostbite. but it'd be interesting. u wouldnt do swimming challenges tho...maybe iceskating? sled races?

Fun fun!
i think a cold location would be a great idea.
personally i would like to see them go to antarctica, the himalayas or even alaska, somewhere non-tropical

HSC
i can understand why he didnt, because if he keeps on winning immunity, then the casaya members are forced to crumble their alliance. If he doesnt, he still has the idol for security. And besides, if he gave sally the idol and got rid of Aras, then the next week shane would lead casaya to vote off sally again and there is nothing to stop them succeeding. Unless he conviced two of either cerie, danielle or bruce to the lamina side, which, let's face it, hasn't been successful so far.

salsydney

HSC
yeh, in hindsight, i guess he figured sally would just get voted off next week.. which would be a complete waste of the idol..

s2indie

HSC
I'm sick of Terry winning immunity. I would've threw the bucket at him. :D

Angel45

HSC
Good on Aras for telling of Terry: some1 call an ambulance terry's crying on the course... lol Terry is such a pain in the ass and has a real thing about his age - like it makes him betta and wiser.

It ended in such suspense...who will light the fire??

I love cerie....and aras... aras is such a sweetie.. haha i'd totally marry him

I also accidentally found out who wins on the net so be careful lol

s2indie

HSC
Angel45 said:
I love cerie....and aras... aras is such a sweetie.. haha i'd totally marry him

I also accidentally found out who wins on the net so be careful lol
<33333 Aras. How someone so dirty could look so goood.

Yeh I know who wins too. My friend told me just to annoy me. Grrrr.

Angel45

HSC
s2indie said:
<33333 Aras. How someone so dirty could look so goood.

Yeh I know who wins too. My friend told me just to annoy me. Grrrr.
He's super hot indeed!! LOL He seems like the whole package actually!!

HSC
oh lordy.

i hate aras. he seems so pretentious. He started to annoy me when he was sying how he felt like he was the oldest one on the tribe and the most mature because the others were fighting and he had to step in and mediate. He was big-noting how important he was to the tribe. To me he's just a whiney pretty boy.

I liked sally and austin, they were better than aras. I hate danielle.

Angel45

HSC
Survivor Finale tonight - don't forget to watch ppl.

Wish they didn't put CSI in the middle - could have had 3hrs of Survivor joy!!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
sigh, terry didn't win :( stupid skinny bitch danielle can go fuck herfelf, im glad aras kicked her arse, even though i'm not a fan of him either, but let's face it, he wasn't completely useless like she was!

it would've been good to see cerie win as well, but that was not gonna happen, damn fire! I didn't really like it how they focused soooooo much on her in the reuinion though, i mean, a lot of the people who have been on survivor have overcome great things (least of all laziness) and i think she was getting some props that maybe she didn't deserve quite so much.... i dunno, i think everyone has demons to overcome, hers was being a fat fuck, and trust me, as a fellow fat fuck, there is nothing spectacular about that.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Terry was IRRITATING. He was an excellent player and all but man, he's so full of it.
I don't really mind Danielle. She's kinda annoying and very lazy but meh. Aras can get pretentious but I'm glad he won.

Angel45

HSC
Yeah...I also found Terry a bit full of himself...he was so hung up about his age..

I reckon would have been good to see Terry and Aras in the final two...but I'd ultimately want Aras to win...also, Ceri and Aras would have been good in final two coz they had a good relationship...

Yeah, Ceri did get lots of attention at the reunion.. I spose coz she was endearing.

It's a shame like Austin and Sally weren't around longer.... would have liked a chance to see more of them...

This season I really enjoyed...esp. with the quirky ppl in it (omg - Courtney's jury speech was OTT) and I luved Aras <3 - kind of embarrassing how he fell at the end. haha poor guy

looking forward to Survivor: Cook Islands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)