• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, I hated Osten, i'm so glad he decided to leave.

I love Savage, whenever/if he gets voted off, I won't watch anymore :D

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Osten was the biggest girl i seen, before they got off the boat he was the professor of muscle flex and as soon as they got ashore he started runnin from ants.
I dont beleive ya, u'll keep watchin and u know u will, your addicted like the rest of us. Im also a fan of old savage myself, he looks oh so wise for some reason.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, did you seem him with the pelican? Oh my God, I want to smash him, he was such a pussy!!

Yeah, knowing me i'll keep watching, but I don't want Savage to go.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
One of the other guys was holding a freakin conversation and napping with Pelican, and that girl tried to stab it in the eye.

You would think Rupert would win, but knowing the game everyone on there will thin k he'll win and turn on him like they tried to do last week.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Nah, wasn't it Osten that tried to stab it? I felt so sorry for the pelican.

You know whose voice grates my nerves? Darrah. Oh my God, girly open your mouth when you speak.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
lol, by that girl iwas talkin Osten, i can hardly call him a man.

Is darrah that one with that real southern american accent, or that hell tall freaky lookin lurch women (uuurggh)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Darrah's the Brunette from Morgan. The other Southern one I can think of is the blonde one from Drake.

Haha, I get it now, grrr hate Osten with a fiery passion.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Right i hear ya loud and clue, thats who i thought she was but they are the chick has a freaky voice.

I really hate John more, he is a smartass and when someone tries to deck him his defence is " Oh be big man and hit someone" i could have respect if he was prepared to duke out all pirate styley but nah.

Out of curiosty where were the third tribe all that time, cos they still had all the same clothes on, they couldnt of gone far.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Must have been stuck in the middle, or in between.

John's a moron, all he does is pic fights with everyone.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker

Great news! next week we will have 2 episodes back to back so that we catch up to the US (3 day delay instead of 9 days before).
noooo, arghh right when i have exams =( ... well looks like im not going to be studying

And i actually kinda like jon more now, even though i hated him with passion before. This is because of that scene where rupert and jon were arguing at night... rupert is soooo up himself he thinks he's soo good .

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I see your thinkin, i like liking guys that other people hate. However Rupert probably does earn the right to command yell and be supreme leader of whoever he wants cos he does every thing

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I hate John, but the way Rupert when off at him the other night pissed me off. They have the right to vote for who they want, the other people shouldn't take offence.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
so whats with this? are only a couple of poeple going to return? fuck that would suck like how would you choose....

and rupert shits me bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how he fully had a go at john for voting for him...how he backstabbed him etc etc well for fucks sake you have to vote for someone!!!!!!!! i mean HE has been voting too and making alliances so for fucks sake get over yuourself... he scares me

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Only two get to return, they have to be voted back into the tribes.

My feelings about Rupert exactly, Dazed.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ahh loz good to see someone agrees.... i read somewhere that apparently he is a favourite to win... i doubt it however... i think his tribe and the other one will see through him eventually and hence he wont get the end votes

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Once rupert is vulnerable they will vote him off. No strong players will win survivor unless they win immunity.

I think sandra will win. Shes in a very safe position and i dont see that changing much as the game continues.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, he is the favourite because he's so "pirate like", but after that scene with John, eventually people will come to dislike him and he'll be gone.

I reckon the darkhorse could be Sandra.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I would have pegged Sandra to be in her late 30's.

How much older is Andrew?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)