Swine Virus (1 Viewer)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
wtf retard. Its just what the news said, but then again, the news is wrong 90% of the time.
wft retard. Its just what i said, but then again, i am wrong 0% of the time.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

This swine flu craze that's going on here in the U.S. The swine flu is pretty much a newer unexpected version of the normal seasonal flu virus. Out of hundreds that have been infected in the U.S., only one person has died, and that was a Mexican toddler. All of the people who died in Mexico from this flu were most likely malnourised or immunosuppressed in some way. Yet, thank the News broadcasting companies here in the U.S. for all their "efforts" to help. Thanks to them, medical masks are backordered all over the U.S. and the number of unnecessary perscriptions for neuraminindase inhibitors have shot up exponentially. I don't even want to think about the increase in resistant strains of the flu against drugs like Tamiflu after these few months. People are treating this swine flu like it's ebola.

Libby01P

Banned
HSC
the first time i heard about swine flu on the news, it was from a representative of the US government. why?

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Here's a freaky fact: Airborne viruses often enter the body through the eyes, making face masks a redundant tool of self-comfort.
My Physics teacher said something along those lines and since then it's been paranoid city for me.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Here's a freaky fact: Airborne viruses often enter the body through the eyes, making face masks a redundant tool of self-comfort.
My Physics teacher said something along those lines and since then it's been paranoid city for me.
Yeah, sounds about right. Moist surface, close to blood vessels..

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
perm
e
abil
ity

p.s. all public places scare the shit out of me, i have bottles of alcohol rub EVERYWHERE

even worse is working at a hospital when people come in and cough everywhere EVERYWHERE AND THEN TOUCH THINGS

i avaguard the shit out of every surface at least 20 times a day

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
if you guys had the chance to go back in time and stop the swine flu, would you?

(you must take into account repercussions in the future (assume you have a time machine and can travel back and forth without creating a parallel world scenario))

Natendo

HSC
if you guys had the chance to go back in time and stop the swine flu, would you?

(you must take into account repercussions in the future (assume you have a time machine and can travel back and forth without creating a parallel world scenario))
.... uhh what?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

...What? Are you stupid?

You cant stop a mutagen, hence why its called a mutagen.

These things evolve around anything. Viruses are alive and will evolve to suit their needs, so going back and "stopping" it would just make the next virus that would pop up to be stronger and more transferable.

Shit, the USA keep a sample of the latest Smallpox strain just incase a strain occurs and they have a pure copy to work off.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Re: Swine flu in Australia

holy shit guys bolt the doors and wear hazmat suits or we're all gonna die!!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC

Yes. The apocalypse is nigh.

I assume everyone has already stocked their 14 days of non-perishable food?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Yes. The apocalypse is nigh.

I assume everyone has already stocked their 14 days of non-perishable food?
I'am legend seems to come to mind for some reason, lol

I read somewhere that swine flu is getting pretty bad in brazil.

someguy11

HSC
yeah i think its gonna be fine...
i haven't really heard much about it lately... i guess everyone just over reacted when it first came to light

ablle

HSC
N/A
We are fucked. Repent, sinners, for the apocalypse is neigh! Anyone who argues the contrary is Satan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)