Swine Virus (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Day three of my self-diagnosed swine flewwe:

They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out...
they are coming.
The most beautiful thing ever written.

“A balrog…a demon of the ancient world. This foe is beyond any of you. Run!”

Nousiainen

HSC
N/A
The swine flu numbers don't really represent the people who've had swine flu. It only represents the hypochondriacs that have gone to the doctor to get tested if they have swine flu. I know that if I ever have flu-like symptoms, I'd never go to a doctor, and instead just wait until the symptoms ease away.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
The swine flu numbers don't really represent the people who've had swine flu. It only represents the hypochondriacs that have gone to the doctor to get tested if they have swine flu. I know that if I ever have flu-like symptoms, I'd never go to a doctor, and instead just wait until the symptoms ease away.

The official results are lab test confirmed results.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC

The official results are lab test confirmed results.
Right, but most people with Swine Flu haven't had a lab test. For example, it's very probable I have it, as 2/3rds of flu cases in NSW are swine flu, and my current flu is a lot worse in my lungs than seasonal flu is meant to be. Swine Flu penetrates deep into your lungs (similar to 1918 Spanish Flu).

Anyway my point is that most people with Swine Flu don't know and won't be confirmed to have it.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
10,000-20,000 australians to die from swine wtf i just heard on the radio?
tammy's flu for me from my doc tomoz

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
10,000-20,000 australians to die from swine wtf i just heard on the radio?
tammy's flu for me from my doc tomoz
It's probably an extrapolation from current virulence and fatality rates. Which means it's possible but don't take it as fact.

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I remember sometime ago exAMA President Dr Rosanna Capolingua laughing at the fact that people were spotted walking the streets wearing protection masks.

Bet she doesn't think it's funny now.

I recognise the 10-20thousand statement may be over the top but expect heavy numbers, unfortunately.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
ok well we're double fucked because people are still walking into hospital waiting rooms and coughing on the 'plz go away if you have a cough' sign

and then theyre signing things with my pen, after coughing into their hand

and then i cry

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
well fuck it, buy a space suit... Drs ask what your doin, say piss off mate, im fine just the way i am...

brb zz gota refill O2

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
ok well we're double fucked because people are still walking into hospital waiting rooms and coughing on the 'plz go away if you have a cough' sign

and then theyre signing things with my pen, after coughing into their hand

and then i cry
I coughed all over a shared computer at work today.

My gift to my co-workers. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)