Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

WeaselPowa

HSC
I thought this was a love thread..:L.
and then I see posts about intercourse ):

Ahmed ftw

HSC
It's a euphemism so that young children don't suffer from permanent mental scarring?

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Dear person,
Baby, I've never confessed this to you before cos I don't know if you feel the same way about me. Every time I lay eyes on you, my heart skips a beat. The way you bite your lips would make any man go crazy. Your curves are so divine. You're feisty but I think that's really cute. When the time is right, I would very much like to ask for your parent's blessing for us to get married. I know we're still young and naive, but gurl we can grow together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you.
We've known each other for ages, and when we were kids, I used to think that you were short and ugly but my god how my perception of you has changed. You're so sexy. Love you babe.
xx now and forever.

RANK 1

HSC
Dear person,
Baby, I've never confessed this to you before cos I don't know if you feel the same way about me. Every time I lay eyes on you, my heart skips a beat. The way you bite your lips would make any man go crazy. Your curves are so divine. You're feisty but I think that's really cute. When the time is right, I would very much like to ask for your parent's blessing for us to get married. I know we're still young and naive, but gurl we can grow together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you.
We've known each other for ages, and when we were kids, I used to think that you were short and ugly but my god how my perception of you has changed. You're so sexy. Love you babe.
xx now and forever.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear person,
xx now and forever.
is this person a bos-er by any chance

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Lol, well I've got a hot date with her on Saturday night. I've decided to take her out to a late dinner at a really nice Italian restaurant, followed by a movie (Gold Class seats, yeah boi!) Should be really good. I honestly can't believe that she said yes about going on this date. She confessed today that she liked me back after I told her how I felt about her and she said that she didn't want to ruin our 'friendship'. She's the woman of my dreams, Im not going to let the chance of being with her forever slip by me.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol, well I've got a hot date with her on Saturday night. I've decided to take her out to a late dinner at a really nice Italian restaurant, followed by a movie (Gold Class seats, yeah boi!) Should be really good. I honestly can't believe that she said yes about going on this date. She confessed today that she liked me back after I told her how I felt about her and she said that she didn't want to ruin our 'friendship'. She's the woman of my dreams, Im not going to let the chance of being with her forever slip by me.
wait wait wait

you're going on a first date with her

to the movies?

uhh i dunno about that move. first dates should be like... you getting to know each other, right? not sitting down for two hours not even looking at each other.

(but what do i know)

(everything?)

or nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)