Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If that's the only thing that you find attractive about her then you are a lowlife pig. its the equivalent of a girl saying that she doesn't love anything about you, she thinks youre a major dickhead but she likes your penis. Mate, grow up.
That's actually not an uncommon thing. There are girls who have said that. For some people, it can be their only redeeming quality.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I agree that it's not 'love' in the strictest sense, but surely you can't deny that attraction can occur on a strictly bodily (or in this case 'part of body) sense. And no, you wouldn't say probably wouldn't often say, 'nice abs, you prick' to their face, because that's just common decency. But you could just compliment the body and not the overall person.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
If a guy comes up to a girl and compliments her as you say on one particular body part it would be like "why hello there, I couldn't help but notice that you have very voluptuous, honey suckling breasts". She is most likely to call the guy a creep and bash the living shit out of him. But yeah I totally get what you mean and you make a good point about being attracted and not necessarily in love with a particular body part. Fistral said he had a crush on her breasts....seems a little weird. How can one be not only physically but also emotionally attracted to nothing more than s physical object?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If a guy comes up to a girl and compliments her as you say on one particular body part it would be like "why hello there, I couldn't help but notice that you have very voluptuous, honey suckling breasts". She is most likely to call the guy a creep and bash the living shit out of him. But yeah I totally get what you mean and you make a good point about being attracted and not necessarily in love with a particular body part. Fistral said he had a crush on her breasts....seems a little weird. How can one be not only physically but also emotionally attracted to nothing more than s physical object?
It's actually fairly well documented:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
he's a guy

it's hormones.

lust.

you know

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If a gurl says to a guy that he is handsome and is an 8/10 and said she was really depressed but became really cheered up when she saw said guy.

is she just being nice or wot?

HSC
N/A
It could mean nothing at all?
Simply a distraction from her problem?
Or maybe it's the depression talking - making her say things that she normally wouldn't? Especially of that nature? (Not sure how to explain it.)

Going with being friendly to maybe being flirtatious.

HSC
N/A
Anyway...

Maturing up, eh?
Right. kewl. :3
How do I do this effectively with everything else that's going on? *drowning...*

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If a gurl says to a guy that he is handsome and is an 8/10 and said she was really depressed but became really cheered up when she saw said guy.

is she just being nice or wot?
also sed guy is as unattarctive as they come

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Dear, _____

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE 18 AND IN UNI WHILE I'M STILL IN YEAR 10?

sadlyf.

From, Fawun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)