Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

HSC
That damn awkward moment when you realise you're attracted to one of your friend's boyfriend...

DAMN YOU. STOP BEING CUTE.

HSC
N/A
They've been together for like 4 months. I didn't like him until I actually started talking to him, and then we got close and I realised he's actually a really, really sweet guy.

Eh, i'm not the type of person that would meddle in other people's relationship. I reckon i'll be over him in like a few weeks time

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
They've been together for like 4 months. I didn't like him until I actually started talking to him, and then we got close and I realised he's actually a really, really sweet guy.

Eh, i'm not the type of person that would meddle in other people's relationship. I reckon i'll be over him in like a few weeks time
How much do you like this friend and I think this has happened to me once as well (on the male's end)

suggest a 3some
My girlfriend told her best friend I wanted a threesome with her

ugh

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
did you though
No of course not, that doesn't imply my girlfriend was okay with it

or that the friend was

I might have gone for it tbh but I would need a fair bit of booze

She's one of my closest friends

How did it go on your end?
More or less the same way you're acting. I'd never cheat on my girlfriend ever (with the above paragraph, I guess that's not 100% true, to an extent). Just don't get emotionally involved in it any more than you are and be mature about it.

I can never look at you the same way again.
Why not buddy

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I don't agree with all but I sincerely believe that with enough encouragement (and if the friend was to be lonely enough) it could be a definite possibility

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)