• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

HSC
Uni Grad
lol you can always get new friends
sounds like you two are good for each other, staying friends seems like fighting the inevitable to me

muhahahahahaha

HSC
be friends with benefits?

I was actually thinking about that last night...but Im in love with him. If he goes with another girl, im going to get hurt so badly, just like how if i went with another guy, he would get hurt big time. We dont know what to do. Too much emotion, but we dont want to ruin the friendship.

@Phoenix, you have a point. Im going crazy here.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I put that argument forward last night. I drew the line when he wanted to kiss me, telling him that friends dont kiss. But yeah i know what you mean. Whenever he talks to a girl in a flirty way and talks about how theyre together, it hurts like hell and when i go out with guys or talk to them, he gets hurt like hell too, always asking me whether me and the guy have broken up yet. Its been like this for the past 4 months. I want to be with him, but at the same time i dont want to ruin our friendship. Im scared to make the same mistake i made 2 years ago when my best friend and i gave it a shot..we were together for three months and we ended up ruining 4 years of being best friends. we dont talk anymore. I dont want that to happen this time.
well, you're either gonna have to risk the friendship or you're going to get hurt with all the relationships you guys have on the side.
Your choice.

LonelyWolf

HSC
I was actually thinking about that last night...but Im in love with him. If he goes with another girl, im going to get hurt so badly, just like how if i went with another guy, he would get hurt big time. We dont know what to do. Too much emotion, but we dont want to ruin the friendship.

@Phoenix, you have a point. Im going crazy here.
suicide solution?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
lol, no...no suicide. do you guys think that we will last 6 years together? hes transferring to a different uni, but he tells me that it wont change anything, nothing at all. It wont change our friendship and it wont change how he feels. HELP!

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol no one here is capable of giving a decent answer to that, you've just gotta ask yourself that and him too and discuss it further, or stop thinking about it so much and give it a shot.

RANK 1

HSC
lol, no...no suicide. do you guys think that we will last 6 years together? hes transferring to a different uni, but he tells me that it wont change anything, nothing at all. It wont change our friendship and it wont change how he feels. HELP!
how far away is the uni and how much do u two interact outside of uni

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, no. But I don't think your friendship will last that ling either so you may as well give it a shot.
If he moves unis you mightn't see him as much and that'll change everything.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
6 years? nahh

i give it 6 months tops

muhahahahahaha

HSC
we discussed it yesterday but we're not happy with the decision to be friends but at the same time too afraid to take a risk and ruin our friendship. I cant bare the pain of living as the girl on the side for the next 5 years until we are both old enough to start thinking about getting serious and marriage etc..

@RANK..he might be moving to usyd and i go to uws... its an easy train ride to redfern for me though, and he'll be coming heaps to our uni still. If we get to see each other once a week next year, that would be super..(thats how much we saw each other this sem anyway)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Honestly, no. But I don't think your friendship will last that ling either so you may as well give it a shot.
If he moves unis you mightn't see him as much and that'll change everything.
I know thats what im afraid of..im afraid of losing him when he moves unis. I care about him too much.

HSC
Uni Grad
we discussed it yesterday but we're not happy with the decision to be friends but at the same time too afraid to take a risk and ruin our friendship. I cant bare the pain of living as the girl on the side for the next 5 years until we are both old enough to start thinking about getting serious and marriage etc..

@RANK..he might be moving to usyd and i go to uws... its an easy train ride to redfern for me though, and he'll be coming heaps to our uni still. If we get to see each other once a week next year, that would be super..(thats how much we saw each other this sem anyway)
Why are you setting arbitrary years for deciding when it's time to get serious or marry, shouldn't that just be a natural progression when both parties feel comfortable and what not?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
thats what we just came to a general agreement to last night i guess..nothing's certain. He's had enough of girls mucking around with him..he thinks that he wont get married till 30, but yeah, i wouldnt wait till 30 to get married (he's only 6 months older than me)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I know thats what im afraid of..im afraid of losing him when he moves unis. I care about him too much.
I think you need to sit yourself down and figure our what you want and then you have to tell him how you feel and what you want an you have to stick to it.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I know what I want, but im scared of what I want. thats the problem. I tried telling him what I want but I guess i was just too embarrassed to tell him how much i feel for him...i couldnt even tell him that i like him straight to his face..

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I know what I want, but im scared of what I want. thats the problem. I tried telling him what I want but I guess i was just too embarrassed to tell him how much i feel for him...i couldnt even tell him that i like him straight to his face..
Well, you're going to have to get over it and just tell him.
I don't think you should be embarrassed about how you feel if you guys are really close.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Thanks fo the advice guys and thanks riproot, your advice gave me a massive wake-up call!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks fo the advice guys and thanks riproot, your advice gave me a massive wake-up call!
Dat's alright bro. I just don't think what you've got going right now is right if you're both just getting upset with each other dating and stuff.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
So true, I'd rather have 6 months of absolute love and happiness than another 6 years of miserable friendship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)