Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

So wonderful to get that out of the way. In a way it was pretty great.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Idk if I like you, or if I just like the idea of dating you.

tandem

HSC
Dear M,

I dreamt about you last night. Nothing sexual, so that was good. I feel very stupid about carrying on like this, even though I've seen you once in real life. I probably should have said something more or followed you and your friends. I feel depressed knowing that you won't be living in Sydney for a while, I just hope you change your mind.

Yours faithfully,

LW

tandem

HSC
Idk if I like you, or if I just like the idea of dating you.
fuck I didn't see this.

So true, however I think that its a typical teenage thing - ie going through phases of liking/loving/obsessing over someone.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
We had coffee yesterday and I was going to tell you how I truly felt about you, but then hearing you talk about how you were hitting on all those girls in Surfers and how you didnt "get to kiss any of them" scared the crap out of me. I was too afraid to tell you. I texted you today about the fact that there is more to my feelings towards you than just the crao that you read in my diary, and you said "tell me now then :) "
What if you think im a massive creep and you never talk to me again?

tandem

HSC
Dear M,

I can't stop thinking about you. I hate getting drunk because I then get depressed and waste all my money. I really really wish there was a way in which we could meet but its close to impossible. I'd love to even meet you once or have a talk about what interests you.

I love you.

,LW.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder who you're talking about :p
God, you're such an Annagurl. :haha:

I'll fill you in by PM

We had coffee yesterday and I was going to tell you how I truly felt about you, but then hearing you talk about how you were hitting on all those girls in Surfers and how you didnt "get to kiss any of them" scared the crap out of me. I was too afraid to tell you. I texted you today about the fact that there is more to my feelings towards you than just the crao that you read in my diary, and you said "tell me now then :) "
What if you think im a massive creep and you never talk to me again?
he won't think you're a massive creep and never talk to you again if he's a nice guy.
Just doo eet!

but i do see u in the same way
Lol'd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)