Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
i'm taking the advice of people I know from the internet, and i'm gonna get over you
I wont talk to you until I don't like you that way no more

yeah.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
alcohol is great but are also crutches
Wot?

umm guys just because i have cool stories and get called 'bro' after saying them, doesn't mean i'm a manwhore
What?

Anyway to contribute to the thread:
Dear girl I saw at the beach in the floral print bikini hanging out with the five buff muscular looking guys with no shirts,

Lol. No chance.

i'm taking the advice of people I know from the internet, and i'm gonna get over you
I wont talk to you until I don't like you that way no more

yeah.
I said to get in there brah.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i maintain she could've friend-zoned the fuck out of them and is looking for someone like... me.

oh okay, fine. probably wouldn't happen ever. but it could happen. /optimism

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i maintain she could've friend-zoned the fuck out of them and is looking for someone like... me.
oh okay, fine. probably wouldn't happen ever. but it could happen. /optimism
lol

what i mean is you shouldnt always rely on alcohol to have fun or be spontaneous
What you said made no sense though.
Yeah, we don't always rely on alcohol... there are other drugs too.

The Bui

HSC
You're always mentioning hanging with him/being at his house.
im actually not that close to him but i come there to keep my nephew company eg take him the park take him to places take ect as my brother goes out and doesnt really care pay much attention to family really.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
im actually not that close to him but i come there to keep my nephew company eg take him the park take him to places take ect as my brother goes out and doesnt really care pay much attention to family really.
lol, idc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)