Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
so guys i have bit of a dilemma here, theres these two girls i met during a party who are like best friends with each other, lets just call them girl 1 and girl 2. anyways i got really drunk on and at some point through the night girl 1 wanted to get with me but i was too wasted to realise (actually sort of just zoned out at the vital moment) and girl 1 took offense to this and thought i just rejected her.

later on that night when i was a bit more sober i got with girl 2 in the presence of girl 1 who got kinda mad at me in a passive aggressive way.

now heres the problem girl 2 likes me but now that ive interacted with her while sober shes a bit of a spastic and i dont want to root and boot because shes a really nice person and i dont want to have a relationship with her either also i've since realised my mistake of not hooking up with girl 1 as shes kind of the smarter, less spastic and more attractive one and after meeting them both again about 2 days ago i kind of want to get with girl 1 instead.

how do i approach this?
ride the tricycle bro

win the belt

(i think that's the right one, it's certainly not the current WWE Championship belt as that one has a large WWE logo that used to spin but I don't think it does anymore, and then that belt was during the Attitude Era and I know the Rock and Steve Austin had their own stylised and customised belts that... yeah. i think that's the one though. haven't watched that particular episode in a bit though)

On the same kind of seriousness level: so you're saying Girl 2 is in the... *shudder* Shelly Gillespie zone?

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
so...advice any1?
ok

girl 2 made out with you, it doesn't automagically mean she wants an rship with you
just cause girl 1 wanted to hook up doesn't mean she wants an rship with you
girl 1 won't want her best friends sloppy seconds
if girl 2 does like you girl 1 won't ever touch you ever

you blew it
better luck next time
yay

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i dont understand why people wear hats they're so uncomfortable, they dont look good (most of the time) and if you wanted to get the sun out of your eyes just wear sunglasses
you will still get sunburn on the rest of your face though

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
ok

girl 2 made out with you, it doesn't automagically mean she wants an rship with you
just cause girl 1 wanted to hook up doesn't mean she wants an rship with you
girl 1 won't want her best friends sloppy seconds
if girl 2 does like you girl 1 won't ever touch you ever

you blew it
better luck next time
yay
nah don't listen to her

follow the master pua game plan:

1. root girl 2
2. ask girl 1 out on a date
3. root girl 1
4. confess undying love for girl 1+2
5. live happily ever after

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)