Sydney Council (Marrickville) plead for Bali Bombers (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
Yeah what a lowlife scumbag. He should have responded with more class and sophistication to his son being reduced to smithereens by a bunch of islamist savages. I'm sure you'd respond to say your mum being gang raped by trying to understand the deprived lives the rapists had and testify in their defense at the sentencing.
Sweet, an appeal to emotion.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
hey let's form a terrorist cell motivated solely by the fact that we hate other people having freedom

that totally makes sense and is something people are likely to do in real life!

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
hey let's form a terrorist cell motivated solely by the fact that we hate other people having freedom

tommorow's top hot new, guy from boredofstudies named Captain Gh3y got arrested by the fed police! lol :p

when ur in jail or in guamtanamo bay lol u can write a book 'Days of Harrassment' by Captain Gh3y 'a proud premium member of boredofstudies'

edit: its a joke...

banco55

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

Nah Islamists tend to form terrorist cells based on something like the following (as john derbyshire put it):

“Our faith is so pure and true, our civilizations lasted so long and ruled so many, our God was so potent: yet here we are in the modern world, backward and poor except where accidents of nature have blessed us, our rulers corrupt, our culture mocked or ignored, our people squabbling among themselves, or fleeing the homelands to work as taxi drivers and menials in the great glittering cities of the infidels, those homelands themselves part-stolen by the wretched Jews. It’s all wrong, wrong, wrong!

Last edited:

bboyelement

HSC
their main intention was to ask the Indonesian gov. to spare the Bali nine (drug smugglers) of the death penalty... they tried to have a consistent view of the death penalty otherwise they wouldnt give a sh*t about the Bali bombers.

but seriously i wouldnt want to waste tax payers money locking up those terrorists, drug smugglers, or rapists, murderers as a matter of fact. think about it, seriously it costs more than an average income to lock them up per year. death penalty is the way to go if you know what i mean. put that money to a good cause like helping third world countries that are starving to death would be much better.

banco55

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
the death penalty ends up costing more :D
It does in the american context. I very much doubt it does in somewhere like Indonesia or Singapore.

kylesandilands

HSC
dropping the death penalty may result in the bali bombers being realeased in the future years to come

so marrickville council should STAY OUT OF IT

jimmayyy

HSC
banco55 said:
Yeah what a lowlife scumbag. He should have responded with more class and sophistication to his son being reduced to smithereens by a bunch of islamist savages. I'm sure you'd respond to say your mum being gang raped by trying to understand the deprived lives the rapists had and testify in their defense at the sentencing.
qft

i hope we get to see amrosis execution live

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Its good of them to take a hard stance like that. I am against the death penalty, i dont really think in a civilized country there is any situation where it need be applied in a civilian crime.

Part of me wants to see the bali bombers get the death penalty, but it isnt the right thing to do. Punishment isnt about revenge, its about justice. If they take a hardline stance against executions that means hopefully the bali 9 wont be executed. Even though i sort of feel the local council should only be speaking up about its own citizens, if that what they think they need to do then fine.

bluto blaart

HSC
What a narrow minded and selfish bunch inhabits this site. (odd ones excepted) Governments can't be trusted. Legally sancitioned murder does not solve problems - it sends a message that death is ok if you think someone else is wrong.

How many innocents have been fitted up? One is too many. Grow up and start reflecting - tossers!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)