Sydney Tech Tests Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

TheBloop

HSC
You can have fun in your povertyschool/10 if you don't like it brah

If you keep acting like a snobby little kid..... You're gonna have a bad time
I'd rather be first at a school where I get along with people than at a school of people that act so horribly and think they're better than others and call people "faggots". I'll probably just go to ruse.

gorab

HSC
I'd rather be first at a school where I get along with people than at a school of people that act so horribly and think they're better than others and call people "faggots". I'll probably just go to ruse.
So you get a reply to a thread on the internet from someone, therefore the school he is from is full of people who behave the same way?

Ok, so if I see a guy from america call someone a nigger on the internet, I should assume America is full of racists. Ok. Please go to ruse.

TheBloop

HSC
So you get a reply to a thread on the internet from someone, therefore the school he is from is full of people who behave the same way?

Ok, so if I see a guy from america call someone a nigger on the internet, I should assume America is full of racists. Ok. Please go to ruse.
there was more than one of you and I was already swaying away from Sydney tech because it isn't even that good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)