SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
the warwich farm track aint that good imo

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I won't even know what you look like, so it would be impossible for me to creep you out. Lol. I rarely leave the grandstand when I am at Rosehill anyways. Best view of the track, relatively close to the finishing line (though epic members stand has a better view, obviously), can check out the talent below, and enough bookies to keep you from not going into the ring if you don't want to.

aussie-boy

HSC
if someone wants to gamble on good friday, good on them
but they certainly shouldn't expect to be given a public holiday on that day at the same time

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
They aren't mutually exclusive.

In fact, I would probably rather the TAB closed on Good Friday if it meant we could keep the public holiday. If the government cottons on to the fact that Good Friday just isn't a big deal for half the population, they would love nothing more than to can it.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
They aren't mutually exclusive.

In fact, I would probably rather the TAB closed on Good Friday if it meant we could keep the public holiday. If the government cottons on to the fact that Good Friday just isn't a big deal for half the population, they would love nothing more than to can it.
Yeah. but you know Australians will take any excuse for a public holiday, even going as far as making an Anzac day holiday on the Monday when its on a Saturday.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I just saw the flag and assumed. I apologise.

Associating gambling exclusively with bogans = epic fail though.
Your assumption was correct. I know better than SAVAK what my own religious persuasions are. His consistent denial of my religious status is simply a pathetic attempt to deligitimise any arguments I have supporting Israel failing to realise that perhaps a greater person to be supporting Israel is the Non-Jew as his future is not so invested in it.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Your assumption was correct. I know better than SAVAK what my own religious persuasions are. His consistent denial of my religious status is simply a pathetic attempt to deligitimise any arguments I have supporting Israel failing to realise that perhaps a greater person to be supporting Israel is the Non-Jew as his future is not so invested in it.
oi jaredR you ass wipe. why are you lying. I know people who do your course with you. They are good mates with you. I have specifically been told your a catholic who is obsessed with jews. Fuck, you even told me that your family is catholic and your background is catholic, but because of some weird fucking loop hope in the Torah and because your uneducated buffoon Rabbi told you, you have now taken the identity of a jew.

YOUR NOT JEW. YOUR CATHOLIC.

Give up.

edit: lol, your not even Jew, yet your considering taking up an Israeli nationality. fuck mate, your got an identity crisis. but now that Ive exposed your little scam, see a bloody shrink.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Does anyone else find it funny albeit alarming at how much of an interest SAVAK has in my religion as if it affects his day-to-day life and as if he can't fall asleep at night because he's thinking about it?

I also love it how you "know people" but that those people don't have names...given your discourse I'd be surprised if you even went to university...you speak with such eloquence.

Thanks for telling ME what I am. I am inclined to disagree.

Close thread.

HSC
N/A
Jared, reply to your PM's. there are certain BOS memebers who want to know you better. As for SAVAK, well he must know someone because i made the same claims a while back

Last edited:

Nadiaaa

HSC
I think it's okay for the TAB to be open.
Not everyone follows one religion, so why take something away from the whole community when only one part don't want it? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)