TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE: Unites States & China....? (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
There is a demand for Cheap engineers... where are they?

They're not less productive, they're just as productive they just wish to earn higher wages..
Do i think people should earn a higher wage for doing the same job? no.
But it is a governments responsibility to try to increase peoples standards of living, governments should be putting in place measures to make sure their people earn more.

berry580

HSC
fungrz said:
why do you say that honkies are less productive?
Because it's the truth.

e.g HK people make 1 of unit goods and demands 2 units of wages. Mainland counterparts produces 2 units of goods, and gets 1 units of wage.
Therefore in relation to each other, manufacturing industries within HK are high cost in effiecient ones, considering the quality made are quite similar, or atleast HK produces ain't noticably superior.

That's the truth (figures are just examples), if you don't like it, you can stick your head in the toilet and cry.

Not-That-Bright said:
There is a demand for Cheap engineers... where are they?

They're not less productive, they're just as productive they just wish to earn higher wages..
Do i think people should earn a higher wage for doing the same job? no.
But it is a governments responsibility to try to increase peoples standards of living, governments should be putting in place measures to make sure their people earn more.
There is a demand for cheap engineers, and they're coming (from less developed countries [braindrain]).
You know, if you would study economics (or just use your brain instead of arguing like fully wacked), you would realise a demand of 'cheap' things would reduce supply if the production cost is too high, and the production (education) of an engineer is not cheap by all means, so let me make addition to the rule (as everything has exceptions)- If there's demand (at a satisfactory price), then there'll be supply.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
berry580 said:
Unity is always the best for a race/nation, if you want China to split and hope them to have civil wars, then say the word, I can face the truth. You're not Chinese (if you are, you should be shot), you have no right to make comment on these issues. Now go back to Iraq and search for the WMD that doesn't exist.
No I'm not Chinese. But neither are you Jewish/Islamic/Christian (afaik) or more specifically Israeli or Palestinian but you commented about the Israeli shooting a 13 year old in a kill zone. You are not involved in their conflict at all and hence had no right to comment on those issues according to you. You do not understand the hundreds of years of conflict that exist there that stretch to before the Crusades (alot longer then the conflict in Taiwan and China).

Unity is NOT always the best way. Reunifying the Republic of Ireland and North Ireland is not seen to be the best situation. Especially due to the famously great reputation of the Protestant and Catholics there. Or the Koreans, how about we let the South Koreans be ruled by the North Koreans?

I do not want China to have a civil war with Taiwan. But China is too stubborn to allow Taiwan to be it's own country. It would not be a civil war it would be a massacare of the Taiwanese by the Chinese. But just because one country has a powerful army we should allow it to oppress people (do you think China would just forget about 50 years of rejection, no body likes being made fun of).

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Phanatical said:
... Taiwanese ARE Chinese. Stop referring to them otherwise.
No. It is correct such as I am a Victorian born and a New South Welshmen. If you want I will refer to them as Taiwanese and Mainland Chinese.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
What about Hainan? Hainanese aren't Mainland Chinese!

(I'm Hainanese on my mother's side)

doggogo8

HSC
berry580 said:
You're wrong on that too, I didn't say that, but by UN officials.
Unity is always the best for a race/nation, if you want China to split and hope them to have civil wars, then say the word, I can face the truth. You're not Chinese (if you are, you should be shot), you have no right to make comment on these issues. Now go back to Iraq and search for the WMD that doesn't exist.
No mate i am no WMD search dude, so shoot me :p
Your serious huh, I don't think u really understand the history, go back to primary and do it again. Now, Taiwan declaring independence, will cause some fuuking war, caused by , let's call him the jerk china, yep it is too risky, i won't want to see some beijing leaders go to war trail (i'd love to).o_O
U have a strange common sense from mine, so i won't bother to explain many concepts on the Taiwan issue too u, yeah dude, ur IQ is TOOOOOOO HIGH.>"<
i don't like lying here.

Last edited:

doggogo8

HSC
berry580 said:
LOL, mate, then pretty much all your friends are idiots. They're demanding wages that they don't worth, simple as that.
Also, do you know why HK's economy has been so good in the past?
It's because all the Chinese exports goods (from mainland) have to stop in HK before being imported everywhere (embargo on China) so HK gets tax from that. Now that they're joined WTO, goods no longer need to stop in HK, so HK is no longer as important as before, infact, it's now no better than worthless. So you're now blaming of China for that? LOL
For gods sakes another idiot.
They're demanding wages that they don't worth, simple as that.

As for the hookers- if there's demand, there'll be supply, that's how the market system work, go study your economics.
"Also, do you know why HK's economy has been so good in the past? "
what a lie, don'tt try to keep a straight face and lie, prove ur statistics, AND i don't ones that come from China or Hong Kong, both are controlled by leaders that lie. (the SARS was a perfect example)

OKOK, now about the hookers, here, are u the one of those demend? >"<
what he meant was that Hong Kong's economy has worsened to the point of girls wanting to survive, selling their bodies, u have no sympathy,
i 'd be shocked if u weren't one of those, DEMENDS!

doggogo8

HSC
berry580 said:
Mate, how old are you? =_="

The fact is people are recieving a lower level of pay then they did under the british rule, and that isn't good for the Honkies ONLY. Are you trying to be tell me those Honkies deserve to earn higher wages than mainland Chinese counterparts because the Honkies are less productive than the mainlanders?
Just face it, they don't deserve the high wage, hence they don't get the high wage. This is reality, if you don't like it, go find a hole and cry in it.

The Honkies are simply arrogant, they earn lower wages, right? And why is that? Why is it PRC's fault?
Come on tell me, tell me, if you can answer why is this PRC fault, then I can answer you why people who blames the PRC are WACKED.

There is not always a supply when there is the demand? So you use civil engineering as an example?
Mate, just go look at UAI needed for engineering course- around 80%, that itself is encouraging more people to study in the engineering sector, and soon or later, there will be enough, if not too much engineers.
Once again, that justifies the- 'if there's demand, there'll be supply' theory.

Hookers has to do with social decay, sorrry, but what is social decay for a start? And what is it's consequence?
Incase you don't know, S. Korea has the highest rate of prostitution in the world, and their economy is going way better than HK's, so f--k your social decay.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... what a STUPID BUNCH OF SHIT U HAVE HERE.
ur statistics on that S.Korea has the highest amount of prostitues, FUCK IT, show it to us ,come'on don't just stand here all day, telling us bullshit , com'on show me the figures.
Let me tell u this , GENIUS, Hong Kong's product is FAR BETTER than China's , Hong Kong is mature when making products,services and everything, China will improve , BUT not for now, so of course the HONG KONG CAN HAVE HIGHER WAGES. Just like u China can BULLY people around, cause U have a strong military.

About the engineers (sorry if any get insulted really didnt meant to but with these people i have to) their low UAI means a lower demend,indeed, why because Australia just isn't good enough when compared to other asain countries.

Now that u say the Honkies are arrogant, U ARE EVEN MORE ARROGANT, and don't be another supply for those hookers, will u.

doggogo8

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Wtf is with you mixing pseudo logic with crappy insults? "another idiot", "how old are you" ... Does it make you feel smarter?

Wtf? Because there is a demand... and no current supply.. i think that disproves the idea that if there's a demand there will be a supply..

Grow up, stop mixing swearing & teenage anger with your responses and I might come back and have an intelligent discussion with you.
Oh sorry, i'd had to insult him to cause he insulted u , couldn't stand these people now ,trying to act smart and pushing people around , yeah don't try and scold at this member ,look at his reputation rate!

doggogo8

HSC
berry580 said:
Because it's the truth.

e.g HK people make 1 of unit goods and demands 2 units of wages. Mainland counterparts produces 2 units of goods, and gets 1 units of wage.
Therefore in relation to each other, manufacturing industries within HK are high cost in effiecient ones, considering the quality made are quite similar, or atleast HK produces ain't noticably superior.

That's the truth (figures are just examples), if you don't like it, you can stick your head in the toilet and cry.

There is a demand for cheap engineers, and they're coming (from less developed countries [braindrain]).
You know, if you would study economics (or just use your brain instead of arguing like fully wacked), you would realise a demand of 'cheap' things would reduce supply if the production cost is too high, and the production (education) of an engineer is not cheap by all means, so let me make addition to the rule (as everything has exceptions)- If there's demand (at a satisfactory price), then there'll be supply.
OH NO WHY DO I HAVE TO ANSWER A IDOITS QUESTIONS THESE DAYS,
first of all BERRY 580, stick ur head into the toilet and lick it till ur brain is not askew, DON'T U DARE TO EVEN CALL SOMEBODY THAT, FUCK OF THIS FORUM IF U DO ,JERK!!!!!!
SECOND ,U SAY honkies are worse, FUCK OFF AGAIN FROM THIS IF U HAVE DISCRIMINATON, ok, so u have bias right, now let me tell u ,WHY CAN'T I, this is what i tell u , CHINA PRODUCTS SUCK, i'd love to make a vote on this.
now i don't want to argue with sb that is stupid ,insulting people, go and go to pre-school, ur IQ is not to high.
Don't u act smart on ur economics, we know that ok! we are talking from a differ view. Next time show some figures to us before u start bullshiting.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
berry580 said:
Because it's the truth.

I didn't even bother to read that through because you have well and truly proven your ignorance of issues be they political/social/moral in the past and have resort to insults because you simply cannot argue
you must have background to support what you're saying
and please, please, do us all a HUGE favour and sort out your basic grammar and sentence structure.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
cherryblossom said:
now now leetom, you don't want me to yell at you, do you?
loling, there's nothing less scary than an angry chinese woman. All she can do is huff and puff and go red in the face.

I roll about in laughter whenever the women's contingent of the Red Army is on parade.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
You may think it funny, but when you are the son of an angry chinese woman, you truly know fear.

eXy

cherryblossom said:
I didn't even bother to read that through because you have well and truly proven your ignorance of issues be they political/social/moral in the past and have resort to insults because you simply cannot argue
you must have background to support what you're saying
and please, please, do us all a HUGE favour and sort out your basic grammar and sentence structure.
Have a comparison between berry580's basic grammar and sentence structure with that of doggogo8. From this, it is clear on which side you have taken.

But instead of producing arguments on the substance of the issues he raises, you elect to attack the technical grounds. Sure, I agree that some of his "facts" may be highly suspect, but neither are the counterparty producing sources to refute them.

As such, instead of providing constructive criticism and adding value to the debate, you are merely producing shit.

It appears that you are the one proving ignorance on this discussion.

Last edited:

Poker_Face

HSC
hrmmm sounds like phanatical is one of those wuss's who gets whipped by his mum, and mayb she is the one who is screwin all those commie propaganda into his head.

Also i should prob call ASIO or sumthin, cuz he sounds like a fascist and a terrorist, i mean cmon wat kinda weirdo says stuff like this :

They shouldn't be represented at the UN, any more than the Aborigines should be. And there's no fucking way they should be allowed to compete as a separate nation at the Olympics. I am looking forward in 2008, to seeing One, united Chinese team. None of this HK team, Taiwan team bullshit, just one Chinese team under the People's Flag
Taiwan is NOT entitled to independence, any more than Tasmania is. The Only way it can achieve independence is if the rest of the Nation agrees, and it doesn't. Hell, I'll personally kill as many separatists as I can before I allow it to happen.
I would coordinate efforts to remind Australia that China is a far more valuable partner to us than the fucking americans. This means massive civil disobedience, and possibly disabling military installations here
I'd also participate in the overthrow of the government, by force if necessary. Only when the conflict is over, will we hold elections
...hmmm how very patriotic of u eh? willing to overthrow the aussie government( despite the fact ur an aussie citizn) so that u can convince everyone to go along with ur views?? so wat happens if no one agrees with u? r u goin to shoot us all? and call us all sepratist scum?

leetom

HSC
eXy said:
Have a comparison between berry580's basic grammar and sentence structure with that of doggogo8. From this, it is clear on which side you have taken.

But instead of producing arguments on the substance of the issues he raises, you elect to attack the technical grounds. Sure, I agree that some of his "facts" may be highly suspect, but neither are the counterparty producing sources to refute them.

As such, instead of providing constructive criticism and adding value to the debate, you are merely producing shit.

It appears that you are the one proving ignorance on this discussion.
Take a look at some of the past posts of Berry580, and you will realise the fruitlessness in trying to argue civily with him/her.

Oh, and don't try to put cherryblossom in a negative light, she is far more attractive than you.

leetom

HSC
Poker_Face said:
hrmmm sounds like phanatical is one of those wuss's who gets whipped by his mum, and mayb she is the one who is screwin all those commie propaganda into his head.

Also i should prob call ASIO or sumthin, cuz he sounds like a fascist and a terrorist, i mean cmon wat kinda weirdo says stuff like this :

...hmmm how very patriotic of u eh? willing to overthrow the aussie government( despite the fact ur an aussie citizn) so that u can convince everyone to go along with ur views?? so wat happens if no one agrees with u? r u goin to shoot us all? and call us all sepratist scum?
There's nothing wrong with a bit of civil disobediance, and despite how extreme his opinion may be, all his posts are written in flawless english automatically making his opinion more respectable than your own.

You also incorrectly used the terms 'fascist' and 'terrorist'. He isn't a fascist, he just believes that China'a future should be determined by Chinese people. He isn't a terrorist and hasn't said anything to hint that he would become one. By the sounds of things, his mother would beat him if he did anything innapropiate, like take up arms against this nations military.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)