Taking Drinks into the exam room?????? (1 Viewer)

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
We aren't allowed to bring any drinks in, the supervison puts a little plastic cup of water on all desks before the exam and you put your hand up if you want more.

Roguedeth

HSC
we have to bring our own :(, but then i broke the top off it so it spilled

Muz4PM

HSC
Caitlin63 said:
We aren't allowed to bring any drinks in, the supervison puts a little plastic cup of water on all desks before the exam and you put your hand up if you want more.
Lol, I can see probelms arising with people knocking water onto paper. That's why I would just bring in a clear plastic bottle with water. I found during a majority of my exams I didn't really have time to do anything like drink because I was just flat out attempting the questions, however, we are all different.

neeksy45

HSC
i take my water into the exams in my drinkbottle holder.
but my school is pretty casual,they didnt check anyone or anything.
i suppose we couldve cheated but the thought never really crossed my mind.
it took a kid 5 minutes to get the attention of the supervisor yesterday,by that stage at least 15 kids were laughing or coughing trying to get his attention!
haha.

HSC
neeksy45 said:
i take my water into the exams in my drinkbottle holder.
but my school is pretty casual,they didnt check anyone or anything.
i suppose we couldve cheated but the thought never really crossed my mind.
it took a kid 5 minutes to get the attention of the supervisor yesterday,by that stage at least 15 kids were laughing or coughing trying to get his attention!
haha.
Sounds like my supervisors.
I accidently knocked my multiple choice answer sheet off my table in my maths exam and it landed near the person in front of me.
I didn't want to get in trouble for getting up and getting it, so I put my hand up.
A few minutes later I decided to just leave my seat and get it.
The supervisor didn't even notice.
In my legal studies exam I was answering a question where the answers for a multiple choice were either E) F) G) or H). I knew this probably meant A) B) C) or D) and the writer had made a mistake but I thought I would check to be sure.
I had my hand up for a bit, the supervisor didn't notice even though the rest of the room had.
In the end, people on the other side of the room and myself were trying to cough to get his attention.
Eventually he just said "Aww, shit ! Yeah you're right."

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
The supervisor didn't even notice.
In the end, people on the other side of the room and myself were trying to cough to get his attention.Eventually he just said "Aww, shit ! Yeah you're right."
I didn't even notice. Haha. Mind your for maths I think I was sitting right up the front and could only see the wall/door infront.

Yyes, the coughs. Haha. I can't even remember who it was who ended up getting his attention.

cal-

Banned
HSC
i have the weakest bladder in the world, i have to piss during 2 hour exams when i only have water, having anything with caffiene would make me go at least 3 times.

i wish i had a catheter

BackCountrySnow

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
at our school redbull, V and mother are banned completly and we are only allowed to have water in any room in the school. Any coke, or another softdrink needs to be in our bags. But we are allowed to take water into the exam room, our school has not said anything about labels
Mother is the worst drink in the world. It tastes like rat shit.

.... And it's quite funny how a thread on bringing drinks into an exam room has hit 4 pages.

i <3 bos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)