Talking About Sex (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Oh, is that what the author was referencing? I had trouble deciphering the most ambiguous, helpless plea for help that I have ever encountered.

In that case, it's pretty simple. One merely opens up one's mouth - no, not for that you dirty bastard/s - and discuss the topic.
lol.
i dont know either, i just assumed thats what all couples discussed before they actually started fucking.

Undersiege

HSC
It is interesting to see how people labeled it as a deed. It shouldnt be a deed at all. Something that brings two people that little bit closer. Then again , what would i know... right.

Being unable to discuss it with your partner just proves it obviously not the right time. You mentioning how long you have gone out with him , it means nothing. Well atleast thats my opinion , its the quality of the relationship before and during your intimate scadadle. So just talk to him , or mention it... or what ever. Whats the wrost that could happen , him saying .. umm no?

AutumnOf69

HSC
It is interesting to see how people labeled it as a deed. It shouldnt be a deed at all. Something that brings two people that little bit closer. Then again , what would i know... right.

Being unable to discuss it with your partner just proves it obviously not the right time. You mentioning how long you have gone out with him , it means nothing. Well atleast thats my opinion , its the quality of the relationship before and during your intimate scadadle. So just talk to him , or mention it... or what ever. Whats the wrost that could happen , him saying .. umm no?
Lol yeah I suppose your right. Thanks!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
so you want to know how to broach these subjects?

im going to go ahead and assume you both have a certain level a maturity. i find the best time to bring this sort of stuff up is during cuddle teimz or when you're having a laugh.
and from there its simple. ask him what you want to know, tell him what you want to tell him.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol thread.

2006 hsc and cant talk to her bf about secks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)