talking to strangers (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
uh....why?

I hardly know them...it will be awkward if you just went there and say hello and start a convo.

I usually have friends who take bus & train with me so convo with them suffice.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
uh....why?

I hardly know them...it will be awkward if you just went there and say hello and start a convo.

I usually have friends who take bus & train with me so convo with them suffice.
:lol:
yeah i know what you mean..but if there is a certain situation in which you are in..where a convo would not be awkward..then try :D

Yes :) that is always sufficient. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
:lol:
yeah i know what you mean..but if there is a certain situation in which you are in..where a convo would not be awkward..then try :D

Yes :) that is always sufficient. :D
Hm, I know what you mean. ;) (lol)

wow!

HSC
N/A
Hey namu,
my dad says the same thing! whats the name of the camp youll be attending? I'd like to attend something similar in the future but I don't kno where to get the info from.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hey namu,
my dad says the same thing! whats the name of the camp youll be attending? I'd like to attend something similar in the future but I don't kno where to get the info from.
lol, I am not sure. But I know that it's in Korea and related to Navy...??

I am going to stay adamant about not attending...:eek:

MikeLyn

HSC
Why don't you just join the military? don't spend your money on some bull crap korean "military-like" school, get paid to do the real shit that's psychologically developed to discipline you, give you a greater sense of value, and brotherhood.

Then again... recruiting takes about a minimum of 3 months to get through, if you're lucky. none the less, it would be unwise to even think about going to some lamer boot camp with wanna bes who scream their lungs out at you, it doesn't teach you anything, it doesn't insight authority, it makes people look like giant douche bags infront of others.

But... if you must go... what i've learnt from Kapooka, is to use rapport, commenality... bitch about your Staff, not around them, or near them... but its a great topic you'll have in commen. other wise small talk should suffice.

tehrobzorz

HSC
i would start with

" hey, what up? < insert relevant question > "

then introduce " oh i'm > name < btw * big SEXY grin * "

and repeat with different people.
like...have the same conversation over and over ^^..until you feel you're comfortable with someone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)