Task 1 (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
doingHSC said:
In that case, is it feasible to change ur name?
there's a method to that, which allows you to get two usernames in ikonboard, but I doubt richard'd like that.

Other than that, you're not allowed ;)

Sunny said:
Which one is who??
The winner list, was wondering which one of the 3rd year (??) you are ;)

sunny

meh.
HSC
underthesun said:
The winner list, was wondering which one of the 3rd year (??) you are ;)
The awards are for 2004...look in the 2nd year list :p

gman03

HSC
sunny said:
The awards are for 2004...look in the 2nd year list :p
I recall I saw your name appearing in a number of post in WebCT for ELEC2031. Apparently no one answer your posts....

Or that sunny is not you.... I'm confused.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
for people keep thinking it's a disadvantage because they don't know how to program and have never done it before, don't be discouraged!
for the better part of haskell, you will have a great advantage because haskell for most isn't even considered real programming and those who know how to program using C or others will find it more frustrating and annoying

gman03

HSC
redslert said:
for people keep thinking it's a disadvantage because they don't know how to program and have never done it before, don't be discouraged!
for the better part of haskell, you will have a great advantage because haskell for most isn't even considered real programming and those who know how to program using C or others will find it more frustrating and annoying
Which brings a question of why haskell is a prerequisite for C (comp 1a before 1b)?

EDIT: And why the heck we comp 1b people have to program "Game of life" again as we already done so in Haskell.. There better be no Game of life when I do java next session or I will kill the LIC.

sunny

meh.
HSC
gman03 said:
I recall I saw your name appearing in a number of post in WebCT for ELEC2031. Apparently no one answer your posts....

Or that sunny is not you.... I'm confused.
As I remember....hardly anything ever got answered in WebCT (or anything else) for that subject....

gman03 said:
Which brings a question of why haskell is a prerequisite for C (comp 1a before 1b)?
I don't think its so much Haskell, but more the concepts in programming; recursion, simple programming, interface functions, data structures, using the machines, etc

|Axis_

HSC
Anyway, you can 'cheat' by making haskell sort of iterative...

f :: Int -> Int -> Int -> Int -> Int -> Int -> Int -> Int
f reg1 reg2 reg3 reg4 reg5 reg6 reg7 = ...

Hah, just do it like the cpu does

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
gman03 said:

EDIT: And why the heck we comp 1b people have to program "Game of life" again as we already done so in Haskell.. There better be no Game of life when I do java next session or I will kill the LIC.
you doing comp1b this session?
hmmm i wonder who you are :)

i guess most of the people doing it this session are elec eng

i'm surprised that there more 1b students than 1a this session! i thought it was going to be a really small class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)