Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other or Dunno.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Whatever Labor is going to give (Pricks favour the bums)

What you're going to do with the $$$ tax returns? Hell we work hard for the money!!

Me, for the first time I'm giving it to charity for people with mental disabilities in Australia, why should my money go to Shopping departments? lol.

Pace_T

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Whatever Labor is going to give (Pricks favour the bums)

What you're going to do with the $$$ tax returns? Hell we work hard for the money!!

Me, for the first time I'm giving it to charity for people with mental disabilities in Australia, why should my money go to Shopping departments? lol.
wow thats so nice of you! im going to spend mine on random things. i dont really think too far ahead. when money goes in my account i start getting stupid ideas on how to spend it. the more money that gets put in, the more stupid the ideas.. will probably do something to my car. such a waste really

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
make sure you donate it to a place who'll actually use it instead of running off with 70% of the money you donate. pricks.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
fernando said:
make sure you donate it to a place who'll actually use it instead of running off with 70% of the money you donate. pricks.

oh yeah true, especially world vision, like they care for African children :rolleyes:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
if i get anything back... i will probably just pay off some bill so i can put more money away each week to save

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Pace_T said:
wow thats so nice of you! im going to spend mine on random things. i dont really think too far ahead. when money goes in my account i start getting stupid ideas on how to spend it. the more money that gets put in, the more stupid the ideas.. will probably do something to my car. such a waste really

Well the reason for it, it's because I've seen so many of disabled people struggling once I was at the city, this blind man's personal belongings fell from his bag, no one bothered to tell him probably they thought he was a creep or something, I had to pick it up and give it to him, there's no sob story behind it, just wanted to give something back. I've spend on heaps of junk from previous tax returns, but I get paid anyway why should I go frenzy over tax returns, meh it's just me. :confused:

...Oh and totally get some bass into your car's sound system. :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
@Chicky_pie : ur sig never fails to amuse me. haha

i just put it into my net bank saver account for it to accumulate interest =D
6% interest ftw.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
shinji said:

6% interest ftw.

Rates don't rise much when it comes to putting much money into our savers account? :(

ah and yeh my sig rox :p

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
Donate it to a local newspaper, perhaps.
I've heard World Vision only take 3% or less for admin costs, etc. But they're probably not the best organisation. A small organisation would cost less to run and therefore more of the money (should) go to those in need. Good idea, though.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Rates don't rise much when it comes to putting much money into our savers account? :(

ah and yeh my sig rox :p
lol;

well i get ~$20 per month in interesti n my net bank savers account =D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shinji said:

6% interest ftw.
7% interest on commbank netbank saver n00b.

Hope to get a grand or so back - will prob just put it into the stock market, or do the 7% interest thing.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
depends on so many factors. You won't get much back if you don't claim anything back, but of course, you will be claiming millions of things back.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
only been working 2 months come return time. Should get 300-400 back.

*hopeful*

HSC
i didnt even do it last june - so stuffed, think i need to call up and ask if i can still do it

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
my tax is at about $3500. made roughly 15k this financial year. don't think i will get it all back though. also, which way is it better to do it? via online or through someone who can do my tax for me?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
considering you made only 15k it's better to do it online, although apparently if you fill in the paper version and send it in, you can exploit more tax loopholes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)