Teachers are a useless defence against bullying... (1 Viewer)

Are teachers useless in preventing bullying ?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Mdzabakly

HSC
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/national/T120715002055.htm

The example is Japanese but it is most deff relevant and has deffff occurred in Australia. The fact is teachers are either not able to do anything , have impractical solutions ( u say sorry to him and it's all over, but it's not ) , or totally disregard it as nothing " their just having fun " " its not something big " they should be the first to notice that something is wrong But it very rarely happens .

In my school people get pushed around and the teachers walk past it asif nothing has happened .

esu_chan

HSC
I think sometimes even if teachers can't sort problems out, they can't fix bullying completely.

For example, I was getting picked on by a group of girls whose group I'd left (after one of them sparked a religious debate, which I'd apparently ignited), and they were constantly picking on me, and targeting another one of my friends. I approached the principal, who told the girls off, however shortly after this had happened, they started up again, and it got to the point where my Visual Arts Body of Work was sabotaged (but thankfully salvagable).

Although I do agree that some teachers are lousy and useless when it comes to bullying - sometimes they don't bother sorting anything out ("I'M SOOOOOO BUSY"), and have a 'chat' with the kids. Such as the deputies.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I had a problem with a bully once.

Over a long period of time.

Said stuff to teachers like a billion times.

Nothing happened.

Said something once to my mum at the dinner table.

My brother beat the shit out of him.

He cried.

Teased 5eva.

Left school as soon as his parents let him.

I think he's fat and unemployed (or working at maccas full time).

Yay!!

Summary - teachers do nothing unless you actually abuse them.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I had a problem with a bully once.

Over a long period of time.

Said stuff to teachers like a billion times.

Nothing happened.

Said something once to my mum at the dinner table.

My brother beat the shit out of him.

He cried.

Teased 5eva.

Left school as soon as his parents let him.

I think he's fat and unemployed (or working at maccas full time).

Yay!!

Summary - teachers do nothing unless you actually abuse them.
Lucky you have a good brother...... I wouldn't give a damm if i get expelled for defending myself, i would make sure that punk know his place, even if is resorting to using weapons

Morning Mist

HSC
N/A
Bullies only respect superior violence. Incite fear into them and they'll back down 99% of the time.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lucky you have a good brother...... I wouldn't give a damm if i get expelled for defending myself, i would make sure that punk know his place, even if is resorting to using weapons
punch in the sternum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)