Teachers (1 Viewer)

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Re: Idiotic teachers

SpinCobra said:
My physics teacher doesnt know anything.
When I did Physics in Year 11 (now dropped) we were doing the space topic and i asked my teacher

"once we find out how the earth came to be...what will we do with that information?"

She left the room for 40 minutes...returning to say "I don't know".

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC

misbahf said:
When I did Physics in Year 11 (now dropped) we were doing the space topic and i asked my teacher

"once we find out how the earth came to be...what will we do with that information?"

She left the room for 40 minutes...returning to say "I don't know".
LOL

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC

Kirsty Xx said:
Actually I was really pissed off at the time but looking back it's pretty funny aye? :p

G-Dawg

HSC

Last year for english
we had 4 different teachers for english
The first to our classes were joined (advanced and standard) but then one she
. went crazy and left
.the other one always talked about her amearcian students and then she left to go back to amearica
.3rd on couldn't even teach we were learning year 8 stuff it was so stupid
.4th was great to start off with but not she gone all cranky but least she hasn't left yet

G-Dawg

HSC
Without Wings said:
Guys please be aware that Bored of Studies does get quite a few teacher visitors regularly (and yes that means your teachers could come on here). It's not very nice to backbite about other people.
its not like we are saying there names or anything
and they don't know who we are

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, we're not mentioning names at least. o_O

Another thing about our Science faculty..

In year 10, half yearly holidays, teacher went to lebanon for holidays. The airport at Lebanon got blown up and she couldnt return, we had substitutes for whole of term 3 and most of term 4.. Didnt learn anything in science year 10. =.=

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Without Wings said:
Guys please be aware that Bored of Studies does get quite a few teacher visitors regularly (and yes that means your teachers could come on here). It's not very nice to backbite about other people.
Noted. Just edited my post. Not everything... just the half that could potentially be damaging. Thanks for the heads-up.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Our old math teacher never showed up for classes.
Or she would just leave in the middle of a class.
Within like half a year she had used up all her days she could have off.

In like year 8 i made a teacher leave for calling him names.

And in year 10 we had a sub for food tech one day and he told us we weren't allowed to use the computers even though we were booked in there for that period. I ended up going nuts at him. Eventually he gave in and said we can go. When i was walking out of the class room he said "I should rip you of your captaincy" and i said i'll gladly give it up for you, walked into another class and gave my badge to another chick.

Never came back.

G-Dawg

HSC
Without Wings said:
Actually, it's not that hard to work out who a member is.

There has been an issue in the past where a member has experienced negative consequences irl for negative comments they made on here made about someone.
well im sorry you never know they might like reading this because they will see that they are meant to teach and stay in the classrom not walk out!!!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
So OP is complaining because he was doing the wrong thing and the teacher walked out?

ook

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
I dont see why you guys are worried about badmouthing your teachers, when theres like a 5 page thread elsewhere on this forum about peoples opinions about having sex with a teacher.

Talk about disturbing..

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Try fucking teaching yourself then before
whinging about every teacher.
Education is valuable you self absorbed motherfuckers.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
not atm, but i have.
Show some respect to people who provide us with
knowledge, knowledge is power fuckers.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Zrap said:
not atm, but i have.
Show some respect to people who provide us with
knowledge, knowledge is power fuckers.
ab = a x b = power?

.x.Cookie.x. said:
Our old math teacher never showed up for classes.
Or she would just leave in the middle of a class.
Within like half a year she had used up all her days she could have off.

In like year 8 i made a teacher leave for calling him names.

And in year 10 we had a sub for food tech one day and he told us we weren't allowed to use the computers even though we were booked in there for that period. I ended up going nuts at him. Eventually he gave in and said we can go. When i was walking out of the class room he said "I should rip you of your captaincy" and i said i'll gladly give it up for you, walked into another class and gave my badge to another chick.

Never came back.
you are so cool....

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Teachers are truly underappreciated, underpaid, underrated, under-respected and undervalued for the amount of work they do and the contribution they have to society.

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Has Your Maths Teacher ever walked out on you ?

aMUSEd1977 said:
Have you ever stopped to think, that it might not be the case that you have a bad teacher, but instead you and/or your peers are bad learners?
The only good science teacher, our head teacher, Dr Thickett retired at the end of last year.

I dont think anyone from my whole school would say that our Science faculty is good. We're all bad learners then?

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Zrap said:
Try fucking teaching yourself then before
whinging about every teacher..
I completeley agree with you. It's not like teachers just rock up and start reciting from a textbook. Lesson plans are made, they look through resources, etc. beforehand. There's no justification for making generalised comments about ALL teachers. I think everyone here realises that.

But I don't think we are whinging about every teacher. Although like any thread there are going to be idiotic people that are like "oh my teacher is fat, i hate them". Most people here are expressing genuine angst or funny memories...there's nothing wrong with that.

You can't deny that there is a minority group of teachers genuinely unqualified, easily angered, take things as personal attacks, unable to accurately communicate ther ideas etc.

Zrap said:
Education is valuable you self absorbed motherfuckers.
Yeah I think we know that. Perhaps these complaints are made as we value our education so much so that we do not want these above mentioned individuals jeopardising that for us.

Just to conclude...love teachers...they work hard....they need more recognition for what they do (as well as money)...NOT trying criticise the ENTIRE lot of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)