teachers (1 Viewer)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Bruton is supposedly leaving and we (yr11 class!) are getting a new teacher! yes! even though i am stuffed for JFK completely and will fail my half-yearly.....

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by RyddeckerSMP
Bruton is supposedly leaving and we (yr11 class!) are getting a new teacher! yes! even though i am stuffed for JFK completely and will fail my half-yearly.....
I was completely screwed for JFK as well, but it was ok, because they don't test it again after the half yearly's. I dont think it was even in the yearly...

Is Bruton leaving because he's fired, or because he's had enough? Either way, it's good for your class. Hahahah I can imagine Mr Maiden coming out of retirement AGAIN to rescue another year 11 class.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
I think Bruton's just a replacement.... he did say that he knew that we only had him for the first term at most.... i doubt were gonna get Maiden though... i think some1 would have said somethink...

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Status quo anti, not status quo. :p
You didnt read what I actually said so I win.

life4_rent

status quo anti's to do with the way things WERE not, the way things are rite? like, status quo is 'the way things ARE' and status quo anti is 'the way things WERE' *shrug* iono. thats wat i assumed.. lol :)

btw.. ziff is up himself :p altho his right abt being ok to study for urself.. im sure abt it being EASY to study for urself b/c u dont hav teachers to ask to VERIFY stuf.. bt othawise its beta than being spoonfed information by a teacher. plus u learn more if u study for urself.. if ur being spoonfed, ur unlikely to learn nefing cuz ur so dependent on them.. :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
nah his just a dick, no one even pasys attention to hi anymore, like that annoying voice in my head...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)