Technology? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
whats this technology crap? what happened to IT stuff?
its pretty much the same anyways, all the newest gadgets appear in pc mags

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
This forum is not really about I.T
Imformation Technology refers to the use of technology to organise and use information. Much of what is discussed here wouldnt exactly fall under "IT". Also the subject matter of a forum called 'Technology' would be much more obvious to a new person than "IT stuff"

Technology is a welcome change in my honest opinion, you'll all get used to it :)

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
technology is merely a means to cater for human needs more effectively. the wheel is technology (better transport), huts are examples of technology (human survival against the weather), heck, even the a simple chair is technology!

dunno why im rambling...neway, we can see how far we have progressed with 'technology'

yeah, thats my 2 cents...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jhakka said:
It also looks a bit more professional than "IT Stuff".
Definitely makes the forum look more professional and organised then ‘IT Stuff’.

I never noticed the change until I saw this thread I guess because the new forum title fits in so well with the rest of the board having IT Stuff really took away from the Technology forum made it look like nobody new what to call it, which is true :O.

Rafy said:
Technology is a welcome change in my honest opinion, you'll all get used to it :)
I have to also agree with Rafy a welcomed change to BOS, a great start to the new -year in the Technology forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)