"teen love" (1 Viewer)

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
ok so people dont get aggressive with me over this lmao ...

why is it people get so shitty when teens say there "inlove" i mean like geesh arnt they allowed to at least think its love ... it may not last forever but its possible it might theres a fairly low chance but there is still a chance ...

~Fire Jade~

HSC
I think "teen love" does occur and that the teenagers do feel love but its because of 'maturity levels' that relationships sometimes easily fall apart. However, some couples *do* stay together....but because of this....parents get touchy touchy over this issue XD.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
This person who was my friend for a year..

then one day my friend told me about the feelings for me and said that i probably didn't feel the same, but had to let me know.

And then we were together for 3 months..

dux&src

HSC
At the end of that particular relationship i explained that i didn't really believe teenagers can be in love..so

and i actually regretted it being in "love"...

but oh well we are still friends just no talking as much anymore..

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
I think "teen love" does occur and that the teenagers do feel love but its because of 'maturity levels' that relationships sometimes easily fall apart. However, some couples *do* stay together....but because of this....parents get touchy touchy over this issue XD.
lol teen love does occur ... im in the middle of it ... it may not be "true love" but its def love ... my definition of love - when u value some1s life more than ur own, when ur more than willing to give them ur all, when there all u ever think about - not my exact definition but close lmao im too tired to think atm

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
because too much shit happens in relationships, and teenagers, for the most part, fuck up handling it.

also, troll?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i read somewhere the actual chemical reactions that occur in your brain that cause you to feel 'in love' - elations, please, excitement, tingles, all that shit - have only beenm recorded to last for a maximum term of 18 months. What truth in this statement there is, I'm not sure, but I think its pretty clear that, working on that information, most teenagers dont have the patience or the endurance to make relationships continue after those happy feelings stop.

Hell, most adults dont. Teenagers are just so.. fucking annoying about it. Be honest, the major drawcard in this 'love' is the hard dickings.

johony

HSC
it's probably all just lust, which is why 'teen love' isn't treated too seriously.

dux&src

HSC
i read somewhere the actual chemical reactions that occur in your brain that cause you to feel 'in love' - elations, please, excitement, tingles, all that shit - have only beenm recorded to last for a maximum term of 18 months. What truth in this statement there is, I'm not sure, but I think its pretty clear that, working on that information, most teenagers dont have the patience or the endurance to make relationships continue after those happy feelings stop.

Hell, most adults dont. Teenagers are just so.. fucking annoying about it. Be honest, the major drawcard in this 'love' is the hard dickings.

very logical response.. makes sense to me.. and lol about teenagers

sounds like mine lasts way less than the maximum 18 months .. only 3 months hahah

Last edited:

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A

why is it people get so shitty when teens say there "inlove" i mean like geesh arnt they allowed to at least think its love ... it may not last forever but its possible it might theres a fairly low chance but there is still a chance ...
There is a physiological theory for this also. The teenage years are when puberty takes place and the body undergoes tremendous physical change from the adolescence of a 'child' and into a transitional period before adulthood arrives. One of the key facilitators of this change are the hormones which not only affect physical change but also potentially psychological and emotional changes. That's why they say some parents have a lot of trouble with their teenage kids during this time. And this is also why when teenagers "fall in love", people say "oh it's just teen love, it's the hormones kicking in, it's not real".

Also, most teenagers have not had the kind of life experience that older people have so they (the older people) say: "how would the kids know what true love is if they haven't learnt what 'real love' is yet" (whatever that actually is).

But then again, some there are stories true love found between high school sweethearts who remain very much in love through the years and have 'happily ever after' stories.

HSC
This person who was my friend for a year..

then one day my friend told me about the feelings for me and said that i probably didn't feel the same, but had to let me know.

And then we were together for 3 months..
At the end of that particular relationship i explained that i didn't really believe teenagers can be in love..so

and i actually regretted it being in "love"...

but oh well we are still friends just no talking as much anymore..
very logical response.. makes sense to me.. and lol about teenagers

sounds like mine lasts way less than the maximum 18 months .. only 3 months hahah
We get it, you were in a relationship, goodie for you.

Pace_T

HSC

dont listen to all these other people. you are the only person who knows how you truly feel. people who put you down for finding your love at such a young age are only nasty because deep down they are upset that you've found yours and they are still single and living with their parents.

:)

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
bitch leave him alone ...

thanks ... its not me that usually gets put down well i do from one person but idk ... i feel that i can love even if it is for a short amount of time ... all the people ive "loved" i was with for long amounts of time my first "love" n i would probly still be together if i hadnt have broken up with him -.-" i just felt so guilty bout our age difference anywayz i think its possible to love at a young age wheather people agree with me or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)