Teens charged over arcade stabbing death (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
codereder said:
no. that guy doesnt represent anything. ur linking rape with lebanese, skaf is a rapist and in my opinion doesnt represent anything to do with lebanese.
do you think every "gangta leb" wants to rape and stab. if they do, its not to do with race, any type of "gangta try hard" may want to rape and stab.
no ist got nopthing to do with race
but when the media bring it up and hes labelled a middle eastern gang rapist then it effects alot of ppl
it effected me..i wa steased..and shit..ppl grafittied at our skool kiil muslim scum and rapist kill lebanese
that effected me coz i got upset
it effected teh way ppl saw leb males etc in our community
it shouldnt have been a problem but the media and ppl make it one

HSC
soha said:
but when the media bring it up and hes labelled a middle eastern gang rapist then it effects alot of ppl
it effected me..i wa steased..and shit..ppl grafittied at our skool kiil muslim scum and rapist kill lebanese
if the leb males wanted to be seen in a more positive light then most of them wouldn't be acting the way they are.

what, dont act tough?

they should go to jail for that

yeh ur right. no one has the right to do that, especially not lebanese. god dam them.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
the wrong ideals are being instilled in these boys to make them think they are leb or whatever and not australian, to make them think they are superior because they are turks, to make them think that being from the middle east is some sort of brand name
The reason why lebs have a bad image is not because they identify themselves as leb. There's nothing wrong with that alone and it doesn't affect anyone at all.

The reason why they have a bad image is they identify themselves as leb WHEN commiting crimes or displaying anti social behaviour. So you can basically blame it all on the gangsta/try hards who commit crimes or act like dickheads under the 'leb' tag. Otherwise there would be nothing wrong with it.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah exactly thats sorta what i was getting at, they call themselves lebs and identify with that and wonder why lebs get such a bad name when all these people do is commit crimes under the name of being ethnic

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
soha said:

I don't suppose lebanese males bring this stigma upon themselves now do they? No, they're perfect little angles and, as with every other problem in this country - it was created by anglo australians - the spawn of satan.

Perhaps I got upset too when lebs told me I was a worthless stupid skip who should die.

Oh wait! No I didn't, because they were stupid racist morons and I didn't give a fuck what they said because of that.

Starlette

HSC
This goes back wayyyy back...

But I live in parra and heard from eye witnesses that the kid didnt get stabbed by Lebanese people.

Just to clear things up.

I dont even know why theres so much racism towards Lebanese people, you cant stereotype a while race on some dickheads.

And NO im not Lebanese

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Starlette said:
I dont even know why theres so much racism towards Lebanese people, you cant stereotype a while race on some dickheads.
When a portion of the "dickhead" adult youth demographic of a race conducts bad activities- sometimes repeatedly and in public - which overshadow the positive contributions of the rest of that race, it's not that hard to imagine why Lebanese cop so much flak.

daisuk3

HSC
well this topic caught my i .. funny that u call these guys gangsters i know them quite well, but what really happened is for me to know .. but yes see what
drugs do to people .. if ur interested in what really happened just ask me ..
im talking about the stabbing in funworld btw..

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
There was no need for this thread to be bumped. However, if anyone would like to question daisuk3, please do so via the PM system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)