Tell me about 4Unit (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
4unit is the highest scaling subject, but 3unit isn't second highest scaling.
Agreed, more like Latin Extension.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
YannY said:
LoL if you plan to bludge in year 12 dont do 4unit cause you cant guess the questions like chem or phys where there are multiple choice questions. Do ez subjects if you plan to bludge.
Or better yet, don't do the HSC at all if you want to bludge

Last edited:

micuzzo

HSC
poisonives said:
i do 4u and i only spend about 30 mins a day doing 4u. i was int he same position as u last year and i didnt know whether i should because i thought it would be too hard, but no its really worth it, u should definitely do it. plus if its too difficult u can always drop it.
true... only that from what i've heard MX2 is totally different from MX1 and that its more like physics... also i heard it only has seven topics.... does that mean that there are only 7 chapters in a text book????

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
micuzzo said:
true... only that from what i've heard MX2 is totally different from MX1 and that its more like physics... also i heard it only has seven topics.... does that mean that there are only 7 chapters in a text book????
yes it does

independantz

HSC
micuzzo said:
8 chapters.

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
micuzzo said:
yes but the number of chapters/topics really doesn't mean anything because they are harder and broader.

MX2 is also different to MX1 but way further apart from physics which has like no maths in it.

if u think u can excel in 3u, then do 4u. even if the 4u isn't great ur 3u will still count out of 100 !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)