Ten's watermark (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
look at who decided to catch up. ten now has a watermark on the left hand side of the screen after seven and nine have been putting theirs on the right hand side for years.

Last edited:

Carlito

HSC
umm.. lol i didnt even notice it. just switched to ten though and some weirdo opera singer is on

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah i noticed and started having a meltdown myself until i realised there was still some left over steaks from the bbq and beers in the fridge

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
left hey? keep it consitent, they should put it on the right. i like the water mark because i don't have to change channels to see which channel i am watching. i'll check it out now. and then when I looked at your paper, you answered, 'Me either'. If you find these hidden messages PM me. How long will it take?

Carlito

HSC
whats the point of them anyway is it so you know what channel your watching

ryaneco

HSC
Only channel 9 watermark annoys me cause its so damn big, when the show returns i'm always distracted by the star that forms the logo of Australia then it say WIN in it and it stay there, it annoys the hell out of me, watermarks are supposed to be small like PRIME up in the top left and corner.

Carlito

HSC
ryaneco said:
Only channel 9 watermark annoys me cause its so damn big, when the show returns i'm always distracted by the star that forms the logo of Australia then it say WIN in it and it stay there, it annoys the hell out of me, watermarks are supposed to be small like PRIME up in the top left and corner.
I thouhgt primes was in the top right

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Carlito said:
I thouhgt primes was in the top right
i hate watermarks in the top right, its natural for our eyes to look up but we ignore what is on the bottom.

I heared WIN are notorious for their huge watermark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)