Term 3 Goals (1 Viewer)

louise08

HSC
(Gahh I have so many.. so I am going to cut down to make it more realistic for myself.)

+Finish assessments within four days before due date

+Make most of my time in the afternoon. Study or run or homework until 9, when I can then go on myspace, msn, tv. Do work as soon as I have come home from school, or I will keep putting it off until late at night!

+Day trip to library to study once a month (Just to stay on top of things)

So yeah this term I'm going to focus improving my time managment and efforts at home to do homework/study.

I'm thinking about having weekly goals also.

Yours?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just do what I did last semester. Don't think it's going to happen, I reckon I just peaked too early. =\

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Academic goals: Get back on to the top ranks for all my subject (not expecting that from SOR I and MX1). I will be happy with 2nd/3rd for MX1 and top 5 for SOR I.

Social goals: Go out every weekend and form a study group with others. Go watch movies.

Other goals: Exercise 1-1.5 hours a day & reduce my internet procrastination by 50% (i.e. about 1 hour).

Must-be-achieved-goal: not failing in my MX1 Trial. :burn:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Social goals: Go out every weekend and form a study group with others. Go watch movies.
Forming a study group is a social goal? =\
And going out every weekend? That's not going to happen, not many people can go out every weekend.

catherinet

HSC
The way i see it is that as soon as term 4 begins and everyone realises that year 12 had begun, every one will up their game and really put their head down and get their act together.

1. My goal for term 3 is to see this term as a practice for the next 4 terms that will follow.
This term, i'm aiming to begin to study hardcore and not have such as easygoing/last minute approach.

2. Also, i want to go to the library every day after school, since if i go straight home i know that i will procrastinate for 5 hours before starting my homework and end up working into the tiny hours of the morning!

3. Also, i need to fix my head up before year 12 starts... so this term will be a 'try to stop being a crazy, messed up kid and get serious about life'

NOTE-- if anyone has any helpful ideas on how the hell i'm going to achieve goal 3, please share them with me.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
catherinet said:
3. Also, i need to fix my head up before year 12 starts... so this term will be a 'try to stop being a crazy, messed up kid and get serious about life'

NOTE-- if anyone has any helpful ideas on how the hell i'm going to achieve goal 3, please share them with me.
that would depend on whats wrong

catherinet

HSC
dwarven said:
that would depend on whats wrong
Basically my low maturity level, lack of self control and cynical, apathetic approach to life, education and everything related to it.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
catherinet said:
Basically my low maturity level, lack of self control and cynical, apathetic approach to life, education and everything related to it.
gun to the head??
[jks]

ummm try setting goals and stuff =/
and never give up?
lol

good luck =]

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
To enjoy the last term of freedom in my schooling life.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
1. Be FULLY prepared a week before exams start
2. Get over 90% for EVERY exam
3. Get my #1 rank back for modern, ext 1 and english [GRRRRRR]
4. Stop stressing
5. ENJOY the exam :D

bored of sc

HSC
See my signature.

Also, really study and know my stuff (instead of having stuff go in and out of my memory bank ;)).

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
zdzislaw said:
1. Be FULLY prepared a week before exams start
2. Get over 90% for EVERY exam
3. Get my #1 rank back for modern, ext 1 and english [GRRRRRR]
4. Stop stressing
5. ENJOY the exam :D
oohh.. that will be a toughie! Well, for me anyways :rolleyes:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Aerath said:
Not going to happen. ;)
I quit MSN, never online, maybe offline at times to ask for the work we covered on that day if sick. Sheer discipline and continous complaints from my Mum did the trick :). And my goals are (see signature).

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
Razizi said:
I quit MSN, never online, maybe offline at times to ask for the work we covered on that day if sick. Sheer discipline and continous complaints from my Mum did the trick :). And my goals are (see signature).
i tried that before

and failed
so im just giving it up
only for 4 months
think ill make it :karate:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
dwarven said:
i tried that before

and failed
so im just giving it up
only for 4 months
think ill make it :karate:
I hope you do :). All the best. Write down a journal or a note of how your feeling and how your coping. Reward yourself everyday for not going on MSN, until the habit of going online is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)