Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Who here already saw the first 3 episodes on Dailymotion? Far out they're awesome and I loved every minute of it. The best scene so far was when the Terminator who was pretending to be a teacher pulled out a and started to shoot. And dammn Cameron is something...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
That bitch is not Sarah Connor.

She's too soft, too much makeup, not enough muscles or kickassery.

Dave2007

HSC
I'll agree flyhawk, that was a bad-ass scene, but sarah and and her son are played by completely wooden actors, the story is uninvolving especially as you have more time to think about the ridiculous time-travel element and the action sequences are very predictable. Missable.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
im finding it pretty hard to care about their survival seeing as sarah's life is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things, their emotionless robot friend cant die or that will signal the end of the series and john just isnt going to be dying.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Dudes and Dudettes I just saw episode 4(Heavy Metal) and I would rate it 6/10, not as good as the first episode since I think people would have gotten into it by now, this is so typical for cool shows to make the episodes less cooler as the series progresses. However I still have faith that something cool will happen later. But you know something guys, what the show needs is a cameo of Arnie or someone saying 'Hasta la Vista baby!' or something. Who agrees?

By the way I kinda missed the 1st episode of the new Lost season because I had a mountain of homework can someone please tell me a good site where I can watch the full episode online???????? I tried several other sites but it just stuffs up after watching the first 7 minutes, please it would be really nice.

shayla

HSC
I watched the first couple of eps, looks good but i dont know... seems kind of fake....

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Just saw episode 5, now it's starting to get dramatic as they(John, Cameron, Sarah) meet a resistance fighter from the future who has a link to John. I would rate it 8/10

HSC
The girl terminator and John should get together. ^_^

And this show is cool.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I kinda agree, but although they have chemistry but it would look weird since it's a human and robot and speaking of which I absolutely know my friend will have a crush on Cameron since chicks I think are 50-50 if you know what I mean, my friend will think she's so hot to the max.

Last edited:

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I like it, although some scenes are not as good as they could be.

Summer Glau is the best though. She's a really great actor - if anyone watches Firefly you would understand.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Hey, peeps I just saw episode 6 on some streaming website it's not too bad I'd give it 7/10, if anyone is out there who is like me that is, watch episodes of Terminator ahead of everyone on the internet, I've got this question:

Why did Cameron keep the CPU of the T-888 that shot Derek Reese in the previous episode, any suggestions?? Does Cameron have an ulterior motive? and please we would all like logical reasons, not stupid ones from stupid people around here.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I did it again, I watched another episode online. It was episode 7 'The Hand'. Wasn't too bad, not much happened, plenty of allusions to T2. I would rate it 7/10.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
FLYHAWK14 said:
Hey, peeps I just saw episode 6 on some streaming website it's not too bad I'd give it 7/10, if anyone is out there who is like me that is, watch episodes of Terminator ahead of everyone on the internet, I've got this question:

Why did Cameron keep the CPU of the T-888 that shot Derek Reese in the previous episode, any suggestions?? Does Cameron have an ulterior motive? and please we would all like logical reasons, not stupid ones from stupid people around here.
1) She doesn't actually take orders from young John Connor, or Sarah Connor, remember? Maybe future John Connor gave her orders that conflict with Sarah's order to "destroy all traces".
2) The re-programmed terminators all have their 'read-only' status switched off, meaning they are free to learn and, seemingly, change their programming. This is probably why some go bad. It's possibly also why she pocketed the skin, the chip, and the Coltan bar.
3) Did you not find it interesting that Cameron does not conside herself one of the reprogrammed terminators? She says:

"Sometimes they go bad. We don't know why."

Very telling, IMHO.

Teh end of episode 7 is great, too.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I just episodes 8 and 9(the 2 part season finale) on youtube and what a cliffhanger ending episode 9 left!!!!!! Cameron will definately live. Also episode 8 says why Cameron kept that CPU. If anyone else has seen episode 9, if there is a future Derek around at the same time as the Derek from the show's context(I that word) then does that mean that there's an older John Connor walking around? It was also a little bit funny when an entire FBI team went after Cromartie and they were all thrown into the pool with that weird music in the background.

I rate each of the episodes 8/10, but the best episode out of the entire season/series so far was the pilot which has a rating of 10/10. I mean that scene where Cromartie makes himself known to John was classic Terminator movie style action. It still gives me chills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)