Terrible parking... (1 Viewer)

daniel4592

HSC
I'm Wondering is this how it is at the Penrith campus all year round?

There is absolutely no parking free after 11am, its horrible, I was meant to have a lecture today at 1pm, I entered the Uni grounds at 12:10pm and after driving from one end to the other, waiting on the side of the parking to see if anyone comes out, 1pm came and still no parking, not to mention about 7 other cars circling with me around the place, 1:10pm came, no parking I just drove home, I'm confused....... there is so much useless! grass on that campus, like KM's of it tbh and they have less parking than some of the smallest private shopping centers, I know I can waste 2 hours catching public transport, but why? isnt it their role to provide half decent parking facilities when they get so much money through parking permits.... Anyways Im glad im leaving to do distance education you cant even get to lectures on time at this place unless you leave at 7am.

beatboxre

HSC
I'm Wondering is this how it is at the Penrith campus all year round?

There is absolutely no parking free after 11am, its horrible, I was meant to have a lecture today at 1pm, I entered the Uni grounds at 12:10pm and after driving from one end to the other, waiting on the side of the parking to see if anyone comes out, 1pm came and still no parking, not to mention about 7 other cars circling with me around the place, 1:10pm came, no parking I just drove home, I'm confused....... there is so much useless! grass on that campus, like KM's of it tbh and they have less parking than some of the smallest private shopping centers, I know I can waste 2 hours catching public transport, but why? isnt it their role to provide half decent parking facilities when they get so much money through parking permits.... Anyways Im glad im leaving to do distance education you cant even get to lectures on time at this place unless you leave at 7am.
Oh my Gee!
Man, it's the same with me so what I was doing for the past two weeks was parking illegally on grass patches near parking bays, others do it too LOL. (Only when I can't find a parking)
So today, we got them warning signs on the windscreen saying "Warning!!! Illegal parking blah blah will get you $81 fine if you do it again".

I was like "wtf mayne!", I paid $77 to your batch ass and you don't allow me to park anywhere on the premises. Oh well, it does say that they can't guarantee a parking spot.

So from tomorrow, Ima go 15-20 mins early so that I can find a spot. Otherwise, outside of the uni is the only place, which is also packed like a mfer.

O_______________O
I died

daniel4592

HSC
After today though, I dont think 15-20min is enough, I spent an hour and there was nothing, not to mention about 7 other cars searching aswell lowers your chances even more, can someone explain why UWS has so much useless grass? like in all seriousness the University is tiny when you take out the grass, its got what 5-6 buildings? and the rest is just grass that has no use.... I cant beleive they charge 80 dollars a year per person who drives a car, and they have been doing this forever im guessing?, then why the hell dont they just upgrade parking.

beatboxre

HSC
After today though, I dont think 15-20min is enough, I spent an hour and there was nothing, not to mention about 7 other cars searching aswell lowers your chances even more, can someone explain why UWS has so much useless grass? like in all seriousness the University is tiny when you take out the grass, its got what 5-6 buildings? and the rest is just grass that has no use.... I cant beleive they charge 80 dollars a year per person who drives a car, and they have been doing this forever im guessing?, then why the hell dont they just upgrade parking.
lol
I like the campus though, it's rape O_O
Grass be there = sexay nature lol idk man

Darkenedjib

HSC
Parking is bad on the Penrith campus too? They're been raising the price each year, the permits used to be $50 then $75 last year.
edit: Reread your post, nvm.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
The amount of cars at Kingswood will drop off after census date, when a lot of people seem to drop off the face of the earth. Happens every year.

I always seem to get a park, even though I don't start uni early...I'm pretty lucky like that.

jaysexy

HSC
yeah ive always wondered why there's so much pointless grass at kingswood campus..
does anyone ever use it to its full potential? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)