Terrigal Anyone...Is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

kateisgreat08

HSC
i'm going to terrigal with like 25 friends. we have 2 houses near the beach (and pub) and we are planning on having the sweetest time ever!!!!! i have heard that the night club prety good. and heard good things from friends who went a couple of years ago.
We wanna meet other schoolies ppl as well!!!!
you will find me on the beach or at the bar, most likely surrounded by the maddest ppl ever!!!! peace brother...its gunna be mad.

Tooki

HSC
I live there & it doesn't off by any means. That said, it would probably seem like a more personal experience. Lemme know what you guys are doing cause Ill come along if you's want (Im going to Gold Coast on the 31st of Nov. though)

If New Years is anything to go by the police presence will be pretty huge

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
yeah i went to avoca. not by anymeans publicised like the gold coast but its good if you just have a house there and drink all week long. i spent less than 200 for the week which included petrol, food, alcohol and cigarettes.

Achermann

HSC
yea me n a group of about 10 of my mates r staying at Shelly beach right near the entrance from 22nd Nov till the 5th Dec!! Should b good :)

courtneyy

Lover of the HSC
HSC
It's hilarious to read about people coming to the coast. I live in Avoca, and I mean, there's a pub and a bowling club. That's about it here. It's a quiet little town really, and we're 5 minutes away from terrigal.
Terrigal has a bit more of a night life with Largo and the beer gardens, and the pub (which is alot bigger and nicer than avoca). There's also the Woodport Inn in Erina(5 minutes from Terrigal) which can be good as well. It's packed over summer and there'll be heaps of police, judging by the break up night there the other night. If you're not from a coastal area, you will enjoy it for sure.
And there's also a few clubs in Gosford which is probably 20-25 minutes from Terrigal, like Iggies, and there's the Leagues Club which has Club Red.

Hope that helps someone :)

danivasquez

HSC
HedgeMaster said:
Yay!!, im goin 2 terrigal as well. Me and 20 mates have hired like a massive house on the beach for 8 days of partyin (1st - 9th dec), HOORA!!!...... by the way is it legal 2 have bonfires on the beach?. Because were gunna host some beach/ house parties (open house) and im just wondering if i need 2 get a permit or something?.
hey! my friends and i also want to do bonfires! i hope its not illegal though it wouldn't hurt to try and if u get told off by the locals or worse cops than i dunno lol. I'm going with 19 friends (13 girls and 6 boys) on the 24th nov to 3rd december. We're staying at 'star of the sea'

crestor

HSC
danivasquez said:
hey! my friends and i also want to do bonfires! i hope its not illegal though it wouldn't hurt to try and if u get told off by the locals or worse cops than i dunno lol. I'm going with 19 friends (13 girls and 6 boys) on the 24th nov to 3rd december. We're staying at 'star of the sea'
I have no idea as to whether it is legal or not but if you try to do it at terrigal the cops will come for sure, at some other beaches you will be sweet but.

I agree with the girl from Avoca, we are a pretty sheltered place (and thats the way I like it) but so long as you are with a big group you should have fun

janaranaran!

HSC
We're heading up to avoca on around the 15th november

the quietness sounds like it'll suit us, we just want to hang and swim and watch movies and stuff :) we'll probably head roung to terrigal once or twice to see what's up there as well

crestor

HSC
janaranaran! said:
We're heading up to avoca on around the 15th november

the quietness sounds like it'll suit us, we just want to hang and swim and watch movies and stuff :) we'll probably head roung to terrigal once or twice to see what's up there as well
Avoca in summer is pretty busy, every single Asian and Indian family goes there , but there are so many other beaches where you will find relatively no-one if you want quietness and minimal crowds and for bonfires too

janaranaran!

HSC
crestor said:
Avoca in summer is pretty busy, every single Asian and Indian family goes there , but there are so many other beaches where you will find relatively no-one if you want quietness and minimal crowds and for bonfires too
well that's good, but I didn't think there'd be that many people mid november?

crestor

HSC
janaranaran! said:
well that's good, but I didn't think there'd be that many people mid november?
Oh yeah right, my bad. Weekends might get busy though, forgot that it wouldnt be holidays yet.

stephyy

HSC
anyone goin up at the end of nov???
10 girls of us goin up
giant piss up
PPL JOIN
let us know if any of yous gona b there at that time

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
yeaaa, end of nov right here. haha.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I live near terrigal, if I see you around me and my mates will roll you for your stuff.

lind27

HSC
Hey pplz,
Me and a group of 21 (16 guys, 5 girls) r heading up to Gosford between the 24th and the 1st from the nthrn beaches. We should get a massive party going. it'd b awesome......until it gets broken up.

Cyaz up there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)