Texas Chainsaw (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
damm i though some scenes were discusting...like when the guys nails came off....it pretty freaky how they never found the real guy who did all those murders.

Zahid

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
umm it's not REALLY a true story, dude. originally, they weren't as strict on false advertising when it came out, so they could use "based on a true story"... this time they used "inspired by a true story", which although sounding similar, is not the same thing.

the idea of leatherface is actually based on eddie gein, who was also the inspiration for norman bates from psycho and buffalo bill from the silence of the lambs. you can read about him at <a href=http://www.crimelibrary.com/gein/geinmain.htm>crimelibrary.com</a>. although he had some similar behaviours, he did not, believe it or not, chase young people around with chainsaws.

was texas chainsaw massacre (both of them) scary as fuck? yeah. was it a true story? oh god no.

p.s.-the worst bit for me was when he hung that dude up on the meathook, and then rubbed salt into his stump. :: eek!!! ::
and, of course, the main character having the same name as me in this one i was like... no! no killing erins! not allowed!!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
pheeeew...THAT JUST MAKES MEE FEEL BETTER NOW THAT HE IS NOT REAL...wat a relief

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
I was watching the movie show and margaret said she walked out of it, and David gave it 1 star.

I'm not really into the scary movie genre, but Zahid, disgusting parts aside, is it worth $11:30?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
well thinking back now i dont think it is worth that much...however if i didnt watch it i would not have known how how crap it was....but it scared the shit out of me.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
have you seen the original??
i think the original was more subtle, and leatherface himself, plus his family (the finger sucking scene - eeek!) were much scarier... but this year's one , i dunno, it freakedme out more... actually, i think that's the best way to put it. the original scared me, the new one freaked me out.

random tidbit... i saw a review for texas chainsaw massacre 2... it was listed as a (black) comedy haha

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
is the original black and white or is it in colour?

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
watching TCM this week! People say its scary but isn't it just a madman running around sawing peoples limbs off?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
um, yeah, because i know -i- wouldn't be ABSOLUTELY F-ING TERRIFIED if it was happening to me...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man i saw it when it came out, and i tell ya, it was SHIT SCARY! LOL, im a girl, so u guys might have different opinions

its not a true story.. the real life dude was caught and was jailed i think.. the real dude had a fetish for female genitals, he would go out and kill females, kill em, remove their bits, pet them and wear it round the house and stuff.. i read bout it somewhere dont know where...

PrettyNoose

HSC
i thought it was disgusting.

who's baby was that anyway?? sorry i was a bit preoccupied to concentrate on the details

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
probably the scariest movie i've seen. and i don' tusually get very scared in horror movies. i spent most of the hour & a half with my head buried behind my friend's shoulder. i screamed out loud twice. i also missed out on most of the gory bits [including the part where he hooked the guy up, aaaargh] coz my eyes were shut & i had my hands over ears, which didn't do much LOL

yeah, the chainsaw wasn't even part of the true story XD

hahaha that night i was so freaked out it wasn't funny lol, i had to wake my sister up and i slept in her bed. can't believe i was so freaked out by it :D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh with the baby me and my friend thought it was the chick from the beginning (hence why she was bleeding from below.. she just gave birth.. and had the ability to stick a gun up there) but the baby was a bit old to have been born at the beginning of the movie..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)