textb is just not enough? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
going through da whole textbook is just not enough 4 sitting on da hsc???

choc-chip

HSC
dun u think content is 2 board 2 memorise....??
rmb u've told me check out the main point frm more than 1 textbook..u know wat my teacher told me was she use the business review weekly as her textbook in da uni..when we write the report, we need a board knowlege of business which is probably not indicates frm da textbook....is it ture?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
probabli not for the hsc....if u wanna study it in uni.....she is right..weisy will say the same......lyk u will not revist half of the textbook again...

i use brw, the economist, smh and financial review as suppplment...but if u dont have time....ur textbook is realli good enough...bulmer is prob the closest thing to an uni textbook...white heinimen is on the other end of the scale...

is a roflcopter
HSC
im using a textbook called Business Studies in Action by Chapman
and its a load of shit so yeah........if you have that textbook.....get another one! :p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
welll AGB will tell u da oppoosite...the underlying truth is that b/s = bs....so dont b surprised if ur textbook rambles on....... chapman is the most detailed one..and u dont need a lot of da chapman stuff for the hsc... syks and codsi is betta than chapman..cuz its simple.....but not oversimplified lyk the leading edge or the excel one.. but skyds and codsi is realli bad for management and change....

is a roflcopter
HSC
hahaha yeah someone from last yeah told me that too
b/s= bs...

business studies exam will suck, only 4 days to study =/

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
that has bewen my motto for quite some time now...its unfortunate hsc bs is so out of line..... not resembling much of the uni courses .....and there is not much to it.... a good memory would help... and who is the ugli dude in ur avatar? ahhahah

is a roflcopter
HSC
he is cool he plays the guitar dont knock him! :p

hehe business studies...... scaled to crapness......coming 2nd.........its not looking good /whinge whinge

hope im not spamming this guys thread though :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
nah
those two were smart enough not to do it =P

hey hey help me TIB please
gimme a name of a business where they used relocation of production as a method of expansion

help help :( :) :p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
those clothing companies would be a good one..how abt nike /addidas / fila? i think fila mentioned somehting abt it from my memory....

shoudl be doin work now but.......*opens another ruski...* cheers to the hsc..

is a roflcopter
HSC
hahahaha
you're drinking while doing work?

champion :D

choc-chip

HSC
truly-in-bliss
u've got my email yet?(abt my business report)
i'm use the sykes v hansen e. codsi...isn't it one text is enough 4 da hsc?i know u r usin more than 1.. i've been to the dymocks yesterday.the diff textbooks are talkin abt the similar stuffs....not much diff...wat do u think?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
nope havent received it....

i reckon the syks and codsi is sorta enough..if u relali want u can get those leading edge bookelts...but i wouldnt buy a textbook at htis stage..they cost a fair bit..and though the main content is not all dat diff there are heapz of small differences.... but u dont have all da time in the world...so go for the general idea now instead of trying to remember evyerhting..

choc-chip

HSC
heyhey .....i try 2 read brw 2day...itz quite interestin!!not as bored as a textbook

choc-chip

HSC
i checked out da sclaing of business....it was just in avaerage...i thought dis bloody subject would scale up a little bit....i reckon itz much hard than learning a language ....lol

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
brws are not bad.,.......but u need to be fresh to read The Financial Reviews.... hahha

brws are also good cuz at the back its got an index of all da names mentioned..hence u can check up ur biz to see if that particular issue has naything on it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)