Textbooks??? (1 Viewer)

ample

HSC
When and how do we get the textbooks? Does the list of textbooks show up on MySR or do the lecturers tell what books to get in march?

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
you can find what textbooks you need on the unit outlines of each subject ur doing on vuws. get ur textbooks from uwsconnect bkshop or textbookexchange.com.au

ample

HSC
you can find what textbooks you need on the unit outlines of each subject ur doing on vuws. get ur textbooks from uwsconnect bkshop or textbookexchange.com.au
thanks... though im on vuws, what do i click on to see what textbooks I need

I Study Hard

HSC
If you go to the connect books website (i think someone has already posted the link), then you can actually type in the code for the unit you're doing, select the campus and then it will show you which books you need and how much.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
^ Depends on the course though. Some subjects rely on textbooks heavily when creating exam material.

Plus if you get them second hand, it's not as expensive...

ample

HSC
So to be on the safe side i should wait till my first lectures...oh and i forgot to mention i am doing B Arts so would i need alot of textbooks...is there any i from UWS i could get info regarding the textbooks

Bananaberry

HSC
when you find out what text books you require, I highly recommend checking out textbook exchange. com.au. I bought ALL of my textbooks for uni except for 1st year. Textbooks bought brand new cost a fortune - like $100+ per book. I was getting textbooks for around $30 from textbook exchange in excellent conditions.

Sam990

HSC
just wait till your first lecture, tut, like others have said some units may not need a textbook as class notes suffice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)