N/A
Hi guys; so im doing the following course:
Math1131
Phys1121
comp1917
engg1000

The textbook list:phy.pngmath.png

Which ones do I buy?
For the calculus one i searched it up in the UNSW libary and the 7th edition is available same for the physics (10th edition).

Is there a difference between the 7th and 10th(latest)? Should I just borrow them from the libary isntead of forking out 300$

Thanks

QZP

HSC
What's a course pack?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
A course pack is a bundle of assorted stuff which the associated school deems as content which is recommended to be used as a guide for the work in that course for the semester.

So with the maths course packs, you get an information booklet, maple notes, algebra notes (also with tutorial questions inside), calculus notes (also with tutorial questions inside) and a past paper booklet for $45 / $40 (depends on semester and course).

LandCo

HSC
N/A
A course pack is a bundle of assorted stuff which the associated school deems as content which is recommended to be used as a guide for the work in that course for the semester.

So with the maths course packs, you get an information booklet, maple notes, algebra notes (also with tutorial questions inside), calculus notes (also with tutorial questions inside) and a past paper booklet for $45 / $40 (depends on semester and course).
I am soo happy to see this. HAHA thank god i don't have to fork out hundreds on textbooks.
Can you buy the course packs online?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Go bookshop and buy and take home. Depends on course. Some might need a textbook and some might not. Up to you in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)