• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Thank God You're Here (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
well i was pleasantly surprised...
the ads have been driving me crazy

edit: as in, pissing me off to no end

Last edited:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
it was pretty funny from what i saw ... but i missed the last guy (from kath and kim - cant remember his name) :( i was looking forward to him, but the damn phone rang!

its gunna depend on who the guests are each week as to how funny it is. hopefully they'll keep getting good ones :)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i was really happy with the show, i too was cautious but i thought it was great - i even liked the chick, who ive hated on shows in the past! and you can't go past frank woodley and peter rosethorne (that's his name!), too damn funny.

persephone

HSC
I thought it was really funny. I thought Fifi did a great job. I was surprised at how good she was.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha yeah fifi was great... "fingertips are often neglected!"

i loved frank woodley's performance, fondling the pregnant woman who turned out to be his sister

and the group thing was hilarious!

s2indie

HSC
I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining the show was; from the ads i didn't really get what it was about.
Yeh, by the end my cheeks got sore from laughing too much.
I'll be tuning in next week.

rozymisty

HSC
I ended up having a coughin fit during Franks bit from laughing so hard lol. I didnt really get hte end bit, casue i was busy gettign kids to bed (not mine-I was babysitting). But yes frank in a horse outfit was hilarious especially when he couldnt see where he was walking lol.

moco

HSC
cant wait till next week!!!

it was better than i expected it to be!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Hilarious. Totally hilarious, and Frank Woodley is, as usual, a genius. I'm going to go see him and Col in their goodbye tour. :D For my birthday! yeah, I'll be watching this show often.

rozymisty

HSC
haha Im gng to see them on my b'day as well, although its not till like end of August dam it!! But its going to be the best bday ever!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
The first episode was bloody hilarious. Theres seems to be an increase of unscripted shows.

Thank God your Here, was funny and I hope it stays.

nthsydneybears

North Sydney supporter
HSC
Thank God your Here

The funniest part was when he (Lano or Woodley) asked the emporer to move over so he could sit on his lounge.

Last edited:

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
god its a good show, but considering the pedigree it has going for it, I wasnt expecting anything less. Although Shaun Micallef was a bit disappointing last night, and I think i prefer fifi on radio

actually reminds me alot of the old Hypotheticals show, I wish they'd bring that back :(

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
How did Shaun Micallef not win it?! HE'S A GENIUS. And that chick's French Accent sucked.

But yeah. Shaun Micallef rocks.

argosy75

HSC
It just really seems pathetic that it is much better than some of those endless U.S sitcoms which are scripted, and then drafted over again. They're a little too predictable. Anyways, good to have local content up again by Working Dog Productions.

payafee

HSC
how funny was Akmal?? he definitely made the show worth watching tonight. "if problems persist... keep taking them" lol

HSC
anyone figure out why fifi is always on that show in every single episode so far? i don't mind frank woodley appearing again but fifi is really annoying on that show no matter what.
frank woodley's "bald head" and peter garrett impersonation at the beginning was pretty freakishly funny.

payafee

HSC
coz no other girls would agree to appear on the show?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)