Thank God You're Here (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I saw last nights ep, the first ep ive seen of this show. t'was pretty funny, though i didnt put my full 100% attention on it. But that Newton fellas skit was funny. Isnt he Bert Newtons son??

vg_woz_here

HSC
wow i love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooo

josh lawson is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheeeeeee

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Haha Matthew Newton was a natural at it. "LEGEND!" "that's a long name!" "you're the bitch with the kid!!"

Also the woman in the school uniform was pretty good too, one of the best females so far... don't really remember her performance from last season

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
okay a bit late but anyway. I thought Anthony Field's performance was laaaaame. He shouldn't have won. I thought the only funny thing he said was 'martial arts inspired by the movement of the butterfly' lol. oh, and the thing about being graded through coloured skivies. I LOVED Hamish Blake and Akmal Saleh. One of them should have won the MVP instead of Anthony. Those two are my favourites, and Shaun Micallef too, though I loved Matthew Newtown last week.

SharkBait

HSC
"im bring.....sexy back, YEH!"

josh lawson is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious. and HOT. i wanna lick him all over. he totally deserved to win.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
SharkBait said:
"im bring.....sexy back, YEH!"

josh lawson is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious. and HOT. i wanna lick him all over. he totally deserved to win.
:rofl: Yeah, he was by far the best :D

The rest weren't funny but me and my friend were laughing so hard the second they all came out in the nun outfits and throughout the whole group challenge :rofl:

T-Boner

HSC
that was disgraceful! dont get me wrong, i love jimoin, but no way did he deserve to win. he was the least funny of the lot. the guy was like origami - he folded under pressure (sorry jim carrey)

shoulda gone to whatsisname, the blackfella from england. black poms are some of the best stand up comics going around i reckon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)