That 'I give up' moment (1 Viewer)

jiminymacca

HSC
Half yearlies tomorrow. I've been trying to get a damn essay plan done for one of the 2 essays for English Adv. 9 Hours on that. 90 Words to show. Every time I get an idea it turns out I can't find a quote or technique to show it in the texts, it doesn't link through the texts, or it doesn't coincide with the question. Stressing like crazy. I hate this.

monesh

HSC
focus on another subject rather then wasting 9 hours over 90 words.....when u think of something write it down and get back to it later.

Ashabella

HSC
Half yearlies tomorrow. I've been trying to get a damn essay plan done for one of the 2 essays for English Adv. 9 Hours on that. 90 Words to show. Every time I get an idea it turns out I can't find a quote or technique to show it in the texts, it doesn't link through the texts, or it doesn't coincide with the question. Stressing like crazy. I hate this.
Hmm

I have the EXACT same problem as you!

I can't get my english adv. essay's done for my exam tomorrow either.

It sucks.

Want to be my failing buddy?

haha

iloveapple

HSC
get off this website LOL.
it's so distracting and strangely addictive... D=!
call one of your friends and talk about it together :) you're bound to be able to grab some ideas from them!
GL and i'm sure you'll do fine :)

jes.h

HSC

My God. You just wrote the story of my life.

Ashabella

HSC
My God. You just wrote the story of my life.
Hey, she wrote the story of my life too.

Jiminymacca and I have decided to be failing buddies...

Would you like to join the club?

Ash

Just.Snaz

HSC
study for your essay in a different way..

try work backwards? deconstruct your text, pull out themes, techniques and quotes and then work with them to form an argument or idea. just one suggestion..

but you definitely have to try studying in different ways if things aren't working.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hahaha

hell yeah!!!!

I think they should say...

'EMBRACE FAILURE!' on the front

and then 'Failing buddies 09' on the back.

What do you think?

:p
OH my GoD LOLSH DATZ SOOOOO FUNNNNEHZZZ

joben

HSC
yea stand-up would be awesome u dont even need a UAI!! plus, u make ppl laugh!

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Umm.. Okay, back on topic: If you're like me, do it on paper. I tried to do my English essay on computer for days and I only ended up writing my intro. Ended up doing my essay on the day before it was due in.. (on paper) :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)