The 2004 HSC - Ancient History Paper (1 Viewer)

abba86amy

adagio ~ the slow one...
HSC
_dies_ said:
I Personalities in their time - 6 - Near East: Xerxes
II Ancient Societies - 21 - Greece: Spartan Society to the Battle of Leuctra
III Historical Periods - 33 - Near East: Persia from CyrusII to the death of DariusIII
IV Ancient societies - 69 - Persian Society in the time of Darius and Xerxes

Not many did Persia. I found it more interesting than Sparta. I dont really know how i did in the exam. I wish i could have written more, but i had said everything i could think of.. hopefully the markers like it...
Yeh, i rckn! I only found a few who are doing persia. ( i think its a relatively easier topic, since there arent much sources..hehe)
anywho i did:
Personality: Xerxes ( i didnt like the last qn, i mean evaluate impact? eergghh. oh well i tried my best =P )

Society: Athenian Society in time of Pericles...(wtf is that architecture qn? i kno i bs'ed quite a bit, keke =p)

Historical Period: Persia from Cyrus II to Darius III (i did the admin qn, which i prepared well for)

Historical Period II: Greek World 550-440 (?) I did the reasons for the defeat of Persia, which was a cinch if u prepared for it =) *grins*

So ,many ppl did Roman empire, i was kinda surprised, i thought alot of peeps would do Persia~ :confused:
FREEDOM!

_dies_

University Member
HSC
I did the admin/achievents of DariusI too. It was pretty good cas you were able to write about eveything he did and its impact... yarda yah

And the last part of the Xerxes one was Ok, but i had some good notes on his affect on the different parts of the empire, and his effect/impact on Greece, so i had a brief understanding... :S Best of Luck to you all! I hope you enjoyed ancient as much as i did :p

baby_g

OK!!! HELLO!!! I go to a PUBLIC school (which i adore)....but you see, we didn't get the catholic trials like practically everyone else!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

somechick

HSC
N/A
yar!!!!!!

while everyone else gets fab 90's we get shite marks. great.

abba86amy

adagio ~ the slow one...
HSC
ditto to that!!
I also go to a public school, and we didn't get no blardy catholic trials!!! gggrrrrr....!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)