The 2004 HSC - Chemistry Paper (1 Viewer)

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
sub said:
...i dont think i even used the pencil "to draw diagrams"? what the hell?
Yea, I noticed that too. Thought I missed a page when I got to the end of the test :p

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
Techie said:
You can draw diagrams as part of your response for normal questions - experiments, for example.
Yea, but it's not like any of the 'experiments' would have benefitted your answer...

Managore

HSC
xeriphic.. lmao... I brought pencil and ruler just in case.. my pen ran out and I managed to pull off a cool action sequence switching over pens :) I felt cool afterwards

candi_pants

was it me... or was that the longest chem test EVER !! i swear the pages of questions just kept on going and going and going...

RaineeDays

HSC
yay..finally over.. now all i hav to worry about now is physics :S eek.. that paper is guna b..:S:S

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
MaryTylerMoore said:
Hey,

I have the middle section, but how do I post the scanned images?

:)
Go down the bottom of the thread and click the button where it says "post reply". Then in the reply screen there should be a bit where it says "upload attachments".

sub

candi_pants said:
was it me... or was that the longest chem test EVER !! i swear the pages of questions just kept on going and going and going...
hey candi did u finish...? i had like 30 s to go...and i think they gave us an extra minute cos the ppl cant count ;)

fr0ggy

HSC
dafidav said:
for that idustrial isotope

can u use technetium 99m??

cos like thats the medical industry

i wasnt sure if you could use medical industry
Well, I did that. If it's not allowed I'm screwed over. :eek:

rogersla

Dude
HSC
Why that is positively evil of you. Good work!

I'm glad someone decided to, I have forgotten most of those questions already. Lucky i didnt have that sort of memory lapse during the exam....

zac_campbell

i hope i went ok. i left prob about 10 marks cause i had no idea it was easier then i thought, but still hard. the girl behind me was crying i think. overall it was ok i'm only hoping for like 60's but i'm so glad today is over cause i had this and pd which all together is 6 hours. 5 down 3 to go!

tomato_sauce217

OMG>.
that paper SUCKEd big time..
with all those LONG essay responded questions.. omg i wrote so much for it.. den my hand starts to hurt.. i recokn it's just wasting of time... because u don't need to be good at english to succeed in chemistry i don't fink....
i personally like chemistry i fink it's interesting EXCEPT for the thingy of shipwreck.. t hat was boring... but i didn't like the paper much...

imperfek_anjel

to hell wif shipwrecks my answers we all bullshit, god noes wot i wrote exactly, an essay sumhow relevant i hope lolz

Helga#2

HSC
i nearly died when i saw that exam... the multiple choice was ok and so was the shipwrecks option, but THE MIDDLE PART!!! i studies heaps for that exam and i thought there would be stuff on the haber process and esterfication etc... i thought the questions were really random!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)