The 2015 CRICKET World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

Who do you think will win the 2015 Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters

mreditor16

HSC
I reckon its even chances atm. No-one has the edge

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
WHERE IS EVERYONE

THIS IS A MUST WATCH FOR INDIAN FANS

GOGOGO c

astroman

HSC
Yeah man, like they really needa broadcast more matches.

I swear if they don't at least broadcast all of the finals I'm gonna rage :angryfire:
they won't 9 only broadcasts australia vs ... matches and the fox sports channel is just boring. The ICC cup isn't big in australia, only test matches, especially boxing day are what get the most views.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
they won't 9 only broadcasts australia vs ... matches and the fox sports channel is just boring. The ICC cup isn't big in australia, only test matches, especially boxing day are what get the most views.
Well that really sucks :(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka atm

Lol

Not sure if actually a one dayer, or a test match...

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Devo didn't get to see bd v aus.

Still good with that 1 point. Seeing how England is going, might have a chance to sneak into quarters.

FC ATAR

HSC
It really is horrible how its a world cup and Channel nine are worried about their tedious franchise "the block". Already missed out on todays game and I don't have Fox sports to watch any of the games! New Zealand will surprise everyone! Australia v New Zealand final.. If Mccullum bats like he usually does!

Nathan.

FC ATAR

HSC
It really is horrible how its a world cup and Channel nine are worried about their tedious franchise "the block". Already missed out on todays game and I don't have Fox sports to watch any of the games! New Zealand will surprise everyone! Australia v New Zealand final.. If Mccullum bats like he usually does!

Nathan.

astroman

HSC

Nathan.
the fox sports coverage is not that entertaining, but if you wanna watch you can watch livestreams online. Just google cricket live streaming.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
rekt..... 47/2... what is this south africa...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)