The 2024 U.S. election thread 🇺🇸 🦅 (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for?

• Kamala Harris

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Robert Kennedy Jr

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Whats your thoughts on it?
The place is all around inconsistent af but in every part of the country the lifestyle just seems to lack the standard of living we have in Australia. Like for instance, San Fran is just a massive Redfern with more carjackings, Charlotte is like if an already car-dependent Sydney suburb had even less public transport, Washington dc is just a sprawled canberra, philly's cbd lacks, but new york is pretty lit ngl. Those are the cities I've been to.

Overall, there aren't any American cities with a mix of warm weather, beaches, public transport, and a historic, vibrant cbd like we do in Sydney. There's always some trade-off.

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
The place is all around inconsistent af but in every part of the country the lifestyle just seems to lack the standard of living we have in Australia. Like for instance, San Fran is just a massive Redfern with more carjackings, Charlotte is like if an already car-dependent Sydney suburb had even less public transport, Washington dc is just a sprawled canberra, philly's cbd lacks, but new york is pretty lit ngl. Those are the cities I've been to.

Overall, there aren't any American cities with a mix of warm weather, beaches, public transport, and a historic, vibrant cbd like we do in Sydney. There's always some trade-off.
andddd would there not be a constant fear of guns

Aussiecrawl

HSC

I can agree that the standard of living is nothing compared to Australia. Although, I sure do miss living in FL and with the 2nd amendment.

carrotsss

HSC

they have a better tech industry though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)