The 2024 U.S. election thread 🇺🇸 🦅 (3 Viewers)

Who would you vote for?

• Kamala Harris

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Robert Kennedy Jr

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

jinglebells1464646

HSC
N/A
The place is all around inconsistent af but in every part of the country the lifestyle just seems to lack the standard of living we have in Australia. Like for instance, San Fran is just a massive Redfern with more carjackings, Charlotte is like if an already car-dependent Sydney suburb had even less public transport, Washington dc is just a sprawled canberra, philly's cbd lacks, but new york is pretty lit ngl. Those are the cities I've been to.

Overall, there aren't any American cities with a mix of warm weather, beaches, public transport, and a historic, vibrant cbd like we do in Sydney. There's always some trade-off.
and notice that san francisco and washingotn dc are progressive blue states, not the conservative republican states.

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
I don't agree with open carry laws, but I do believe that people have the right to self defence, especially when protecting your property.
that’s fair, but i don’t agree with using them to kill rather than to injure where you then get the police involved. it seems like people in america are far too comfortable with shooting to kill 😭😭

katiekms

HSC
and notice that san francisco and washingotn dc are progressive blue states, not the conservative republican states.
notice how those are the only cities they’ve been to. obviously they’d have more to say if they’d been to more cities that were potentially conservative republican.

jinglebells1464646

HSC
N/A
people who think kamala harris is some kind of hero

The following articles scrutinize her history as a prosecutor prior to becoming vice president. You will find that the articles present varying attitudes. Make your judgement. She has a dubious history. Those videos of her talking about ice cream or with children or her weird television cooking appearance tells you nothing about what she will actually do for the US, its all show. Go and read these https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/opinion/kamala-harris-criminal-justice.html https://prospect.org/justice/how-kamala-harris-fought-to-keep-nonviolent-prisoners-locked-up/ https://gayleleslie.medium.com/myth-busting-9de79a969f3a https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/22/politics/kamala-harris-biography/index.html You may like to note that this CNN article tantalisingly baits us into "biography" of KH but actually omits 90% of information about her legal record, the most important information that we can use to assess this candidate. But no, CNN has butts to lick.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
that’s true in america, who also are far too comfortable with shooting to kill. all im saying is people shouldn’t take the death penalty into their own hands.
yes they should let themselves be killed and then the justice system can decide whether violence is a suitable response

katiekms

HSC
yes they should let themselves be killed and then the justice system can decide whether violence is a suitable response
i don’t think you listened to a thing i said. please don’t respond bc i know any conversation with you will make me lose brain cells. bye bye

HSC
that’s true in america, who also are far too comfortable with shooting to kill. all im saying is people shouldn’t take the death penalty into their own hands.
If you don't resist and spaz out, 99% of the time you should be fine.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah m8 donald is a dog he kills everyone "we need to save the world" then proceeds to bomb it into oblivion 😂
Who did he bomb (that previous adminstrations weren't already bombing)? Absolute dogbrained take

Obongo literally won a nobel peace prize and then bombed the shit out of everyone and armed and funded terrorists to try and overthrow the syrian government

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
Who did he bomb (that previous adminstrations weren't already bombing)? Absolute dogbrained take

Obongo literally won a nobel peace prize and then bombed the shit out of everyone and armed and funded terrorists to try and overthrow the syrian government
ain't no way ur act defending donald are u cooked? 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)