the 5 worst bands you have seen live (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ive seen so many woeful bands lately that im inspired to rant

5. misery signals.
it was like watching a bunch of highschool jocks from an american teen movie pretend to be metal, but coming off hardcore. and nothing is worse than when the front man hates his own music

4. all that remains.
the worst front man of all time backed up with the funniest bass player. he was a midget with an attitude "i like naked ladies and smoking pot!" and she was a weird butch woman who looked more like a golfer than a metal bassist. only famous because they had a song on a saw soundtrack. laughable

3. i killed the prom queen
the front man michael crafter is the funniest (unintentional) guy in music. he was that douchebag on big brother. some of the funnier things he said were "pull out your tampons you pussy faggot cunts" "sydney hardcore wake up and shoe (sic. yes he actually said shoe) me blood" and of course saying "last chance to mosh" in every song
hilarity

2. saosin. kobe you kook. cant sing for shit, you can tell that his voice is so pitch corrected on the cd when you hear him live, and frankly i dont want to sing your song for you. i literally flushed a saosin shirt down the toilet i was so drunk and displeased

1. lamb of god. derro metal at its worst. calling for moshes, frothing on being rednecks, calling everyone pussies and meaning it. worst band ever.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
The Fumes, they supported Qotsa here, Although their set was cut short due to there being a fire and everyone having to get evacuated. All I cared about was that qotsa would play. But yeah the fumes were shit.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
LOL Crafter did say the tampon line, and I'm sure I remember he said it line during a Carpathian gig also.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I'm sure there's a bunch of support acts I could put up here who were terrible but I've got a few.

Reel Big Fish - so incredibly, unbelievably lame. I thought they'd be fun but sighhhhhhh
Fratellis - possibly the worst band I've ever seen. Beyond awful. They came on late, they sounded terrible, they weren't into it at all. I'm glad it was at a festival so I could leave and go see something else. Even the 'doof doof' music tent I went into to escape was better than this atrocious excuse of a band.
Anti-Flag - lol is all I can say. Much in the style of most of Atticus' worst band choices they tried to get the crowd to mosh and get into their set but they failed miserably. Oh and the drummer must have been on every single drug in the known universe. Only highlight of this set was when they left and the guy next to me said "have the Rolling Stones killed."

I'm sure I'll think of two more at some point

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LOL Crafter did say the tampon line, and I'm sure I remember he said it line during a Carpathian gig also.
yeh i heard him say it when he was the bass player for crapathian. he still thought he was the front man haha

johony

HSC
we are scientists at the metro - i didn't enjoy it much, they were pretty lame tbh. their support act, bluejuice, wasn't much better.

HoCo8

HSC
Definately agree with Saosin, just disgusting live, well Cove is rest of band is pretty good especially drummer.
Also All Time Low while waiting for Dallas to come on at last years soundwave was not a great experience at all.

kazzaduh

HSC
Wow...
Reading the first post.
Whenever I saw IKTPQ, they were amazing.
I do miss Ed though..
Crafter annoys me, deadset seen the guy so many times, and each time played for a different band lol.

But anyway, my worst band would have to be Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Saw them at soundwave, one of the bands I was def keen to see and was so disappointed andd Bring me the horizon; overrated.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Goldfinger, they sounded like shit both times yet think they are awesome
Poison the well were really boring
IKTPQ
Unwritten law
Death by stereo

HSC
Cold play
Bloc Party
Presets
Basement Jaxx
Kings of Leon

jk jk hehee

HSC
yeah unwritten law are fucking shit, i saw them in .. idk, 2002? and the singer was so fucked he could barely stand, let alone sing

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
1. lamb of god. derro metal at its worst. calling for moshes, frothing on being rednecks, calling everyone pussies and meaning it. worst band ever.
QFT. Got the same impression from them at soundwave this year.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I have only seen few lives...so I cannot list 5.

But the worst of the worst is Metrostation's Shake it.

Ah, that's so terrible.

L-esky

HSC
I've got one I feel the need to comment on.
The Donna's at The Tivoli supporting Kisschasy last year. Every song sounded the same. They just kept banging on about how awesome their new album was. And they played for about 40 minutes longer than we really needed them to. The first song was okay, but it deteriorated from that point. About halfway through their set people started cheering for Kisschasy to come on early, and when one of the chicks asked the crowd some question, she just got booed. They definitely weren't the right band for the crowd, and they were just incredibly lame and boring.

Grissom

HSC
joe satriani
sonic youth
iron maiden
silverchair
system of a down

jonjoony

HSC
cant stand suicide silence the lead singer sounds like a pig being beheaded

and acacia strain lead singer has some issues at sweatfest all i can remember him saying is that we are all mistakes we shold all contribute something to this world to fuck it up e.g. if its raining and u see someone with a umbrella take it and break it...like seriosuly wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)