The Amazing Race 6 (For those following the US) *contains spoilers* (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
surprised you didnt bring up the jonathonaand victoria pushing incident. he clearly pushed her and i think phil was stunned at jonathons disrespect for his own wife.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yes - that was fucking stupid too - he's actually getting physical - he's just a fucking maniac. But i dunno, Kendra just stood out for me tonight - she kept it up for half of the episode.

routemarker

HSC
yeah kendra, over at the survivor sucks board in the amazing race forum theres a thread called 'Kendra: The Amazing Racist'

I dont think she understands that 75% of the world live like those people she saw in snegal, senegal is a paradise compared to rawanda or sudan so i wonder how she would feel if she saw children crying on the street with almost no look of life on their faces.. Animals breed, humans have children kendra!

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
cab dude, finito (i'm sure it would've been something like "get the fuck out of my cab" iin hungarian) - hilarious
jonathan writing his full name on the board and not victoria's - hilarious
victoria taking 4 balls and jonathan taking only 1 - hilarious

bungee task at the olympic stadium and checkpoint charlie - stupid. half the teams didn't know the importance of them, ie rebecca and her stupid comments again. although most of them would've gone exploring the stadium while waiting i think... except kendra, she wasn't even hurt on the bungee, stupid promos
aol thing - stupid ad like that ikea episode, 10pm opening time? who opens at 10pm. definately a bunching thing, but lori and bolo will still be hours behind so :confused:

looks like in the next ep, freddy and kendra get yielded

routemarker

HSC
felix_js said:
looks like in the next ep, freddy and kendra get yielded
you know thats a good infrence to why freddy was off his nut. I thougt maybe arron had raped kendra or something.

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
well.. suprnova.org is gone now.. and i don't know where else to get the episodes? :confused: .. aaargh! help!

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
well the worst team won, that's tv for ya. good thing the next series isnt too far away :)

routemarker

HSC
felix_js said:
well the worst team won, that's tv for ya. good thing the next series isnt too far away :)
Yah. Damn freddy and kendracist finished first. The only team of those left i wanted to win was kris and jon. They stayed very positive throughout the race and should have won!

oh well next season should be great!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They fucking stupid racist models won! This ruined the ENTIRE season for me. Kris and Jon!!! My god, one of the best teams to have run the race! I'm just really gutted right now, I'm sooo dissapointed -

WORST. WINNERS. EVER.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I wanted to cry when Kris and Jon didn't win! :(
They must have taken like an hour to get to the pizza place, because Freddy and Kendra were on the same train...

I'm glad Adam and Rebecca came last though. Hayden and Aaron should have been in the final 3! :mad:

w00t

HSC
There was an article my sister showed me in a Womans Day catalogue, (yes I know Womans Day) but it was about Johnathon and Victoria and he blames all his anger on medication he was taking at the time.

The producers however say that he didnt give notice to them that he was infact taking meds.

I still don't like him either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)