• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
omg.... did you guys see Victoria carry Jon's Bag and her own during their race to the pit stop at Frace? Omg... Jonathan is such a dickhead. How can Victoria take all this shit from Jonathon!

somecooldude

HSC
jonathan dropped his pack and told victoria to do the same. that way they could outrun freddy and kendra. but victoria didnt listen to him and she actually picked his off the ground. thats why he was so angry. its still no excuse.. but victoria was pretty stupid there lol.

they didnt show too much kris this ep.. but how funny was hayden in the travel agent ha hahah

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
Johnathon...oh my God i was so shocked. He is the rudest bastard I have ever seen in my life. what he was saying (or rather yelling) was so rude and horrible, and i cant believe he pushed her. Man, I agree with the assertion made at the beginning of this thread, Johnathon makes colin look like a puppy dog
yeah his a arsehole.so arrogant. I would never put up with someone like him

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
did it occur to you that the show might just have some scripted "theatrical" elements..

:)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol oh I guess so,I still don't like him though:)

waterfowl

HSC
He is such a worthless bastard, who could ever be so brutal to their own wife? He was an idiot for dropping his bag, what would he have done if the bag was stolen? Probably would have blamed Victoria knowing him.

He takes the race too seriously, everytime he sees another team coming (even though they have to complete the task first to catch up!) he yells in that bloody annoying scream of his for his wife to hurry up.

I sincerely hope he looses the next round, or that the host reprimands him for treating his wife so badly.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
waterfowl said:
He takes the race too seriously.
you take the show too seriously

just take 1 second to analyse the cinematography they use

they all bolt into cabs and zoom away

funny how there is oe camera shot of them all getting into the cabs and driving off

and then HEY PRESTO a camera shot from inside the car...
so did they plant the camerman before they go in the cab, did he dive through a window while it was driving...or maybe the two shots worth 5 horus apart and the whole thing is scripted.

some food for thought :p

waterfowl

HSC
gordo said:
you take the show too seriously

just take 1 second to analyse the cinematography they use

they all bolt into cabs and zoom away

funny how there is oe camera shot of them all getting into the cabs and driving off

and then HEY PRESTO a camera shot from inside the car...
so did they plant the camerman before they go in the cab, did he dive through a window while it was driving...or maybe the two shots worth 5 horus apart and the whole thing is scripted.

some food for thought :p

You obviously don't realise the magic of editing. Obviously the cameramen jump into the cabs just after they've got their shot, and through editing the shot of the cab with a quick cut to the cameraman inside miss any footage of the cameraman jumping in themselves.
Sure there might be some direction, but I don't think that his anger is an act.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
waterfowl said:
You obviously don't realise the magic of editing. Obviously the cameramen jump into the cabs just after they've got their shot, and through editing the shot of the cab with a quick cut to the cameraman inside miss any footage of the cameraman jumping in themselves.
Thst strue. the cameramen take shots of the teams driving off, the taxi driving off THEN they will hop into the cab. It's all part of production, they do it with all teams to keep it fair.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i felt sorry for victoria...

it wasnt that interesting of a show compared to some of the others but still enjoyed it.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Y didn't they eliminate jonathon and victoria, the both of them are as bad as each other, esp him he pisses me off only coz he didnt want 2nd place.

Fucking arsehole

kittycat552

i couldn't believe jonathon pushed victoria...i was so shocked...

aww shucks the old people are gone...i loved them

LOL @ Bolo eating the raw sausage meat

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
dude... he was like a minute or two behind the other couple. in the greater scheme of things... WHO GIVES!!!!! two minutes is not that hard to make up... I mean, geez... My plane from Paris was 2 HOURS LATE, with no warning given..... and we only had 10 minutes to bolt from one side of the airport to another to make our connecting flight.

My point being, anything can happen, no matter how prepared you are

Johnathon needs to remove the pole from his ass...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I think the reason Johnathan wanted to be first is cause u win a holiday if you do and the whole mental battle of coming first. Needless so say he is a lunatic. I saw on ET i think it was that they have gone on Dr.Phil now to 'mend their marriage'.

I can't stand that Kendra chic, she such a idiot, all her culturally insensitive comments in Africa totally annoyed me.

Kris and Jon are my new favourite team.

somecooldude

HSC
ihavenothing said:
Y didn't they eliminate jonathon and victoria, the both of them are as bad as each other, esp him he pisses me off only coz he didnt want 2nd place.

Fucking arsehole
well after coming second for the past 3 pitstops i wouldnt wanna come 2nd yeat agen..

my fav team is still gus and hera and hayden and aaron!

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
Sweets said:
I can't stand that Kendra chic, she such a idiot, all her culturally insensitive comments in Africa totally annoyed me.

I KNOW. how stupid is Kendra. I could have smacked her when she said
"this place is disgusting, they just keep breeding and breeding and the poverty, i cant handle it" What a clueless mole

how funny was Gus with the beer lol

somecooldude

HSC
kat_mandu said:
I KNOW. how stupid is Kendra. I could have smacked her when she said
"this place is disgusting, they just keep breeding and breeding and the poverty, i cant handle it" What a clueless mole

how funny was Gus with the beer lol
lol yeah he wasted so much time thinkin abt drinking it.. it should have just drank it already hahah

mayb the editing is making kendra look extra bad. i mean, she says all that stuff but im sure she says some other stuff too. like she might say "look at their poverty, i wish i could help them" and then they would cut off the "i wish i could help them" part just to make her look bad..

is that even possible tho?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)