The Amazing Race 7 (5 Viewers)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
life.like.that. said:
a bir off topic but did anyone watch comedy inc last nite? they did a sketch on the amazing race and shit it was so funny, but so true. the guy did phil so well

and back on topic i cant wait for the old people to go. god that woman annoys me sooooo much.
yeah when she was doing the road block and looking for the clue.. "Oh Merideth i just dont know what to do.." then she kept doing her annoying little whail.. argh JUST LOOK FOR THE CLUE.. although i found it cute when everyone was following them

tempco

HSC
OH RESPECT. RESPECT.

she actually shaved her head. jeez, that woman has some balls.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah, but she actually looked alright (i.e. not a freak) with a bald head. However 100 bucks says if it was a white couple they wouldn't have done it....not the girls anyway. How come they didn't get a holiday for coming first? Don't they get them between now and the end or something?

kow_dude

HSC
ARGH ~!!! Lynn and Alex got eliminated :(

omg Rob....: "It's tough organising Indian Labour"

kow_dude

HSC
yenta said:
Yeah, but she actually looked alright (i.e. not a freak) with a bald head. However 100 bucks says if it was a white couple they wouldn't have done it....not the girls anyway. How come they didn't get a holiday for coming first? Don't they get them between now and the end or something?
Most black women look wonderful with a bald head

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I KNOW! They should have got a holiday, it seems only rob and amber win the holidays which sucks cos they are already rich. You have to give her props for shaving her head, that was ballsy.

I am so sad the gay guys went they were so cool :( I wish stupid amber and rob and whatever the other two are go. Now I want Uchenna and Joyce to win.... or meredith and gretchen.

kow_dude

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I am so sad the gay guys went they were so cool :(
And you know what... they didn't win anything !!!

But it doesnt matter.... coz they got married in Ottawa this month, all expense paid wedding.... and they're living a happy life with each other.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha yeah i so thought phil woulda given them a holiday .... i dunno whats going on with phil these days, first eliminating the sisters after that hay bail thing, now this ... i think getting all the women he wants has gotten to his head :(

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
thats dedication to win...and they should of got some sort of bonus for doing that.

However 100 bucks says if it was a white couple they wouldn't have done it....not the girls anyway.
i think a few seasons ago they did the same thing as a fast forward in india, a white couple went for it, then backed out.

gosh

meredith and gretchen are such a hopeless couple. even though full credit to them for getting so far, i really cant stand gretchen's whining. she sits on the elephant shouting while everyone pushes, every two seconds shes calling out 'meridith' to the point where its getting really annoying... hopeless

kow_dude

HSC
shortygb said:
i think a few seasons ago they did the same thing as a fast forward in india, a white couple went for it, then backed out.
Yea..... but that was because the couple were Models !!!!

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
half baked said:
meredith and gretchen are such a hopeless couple. even though full credit to them for getting so far, i really cant stand gretchen's whining. she sits on the elephant shouting while everyone pushes, every two seconds shes calling out 'meridith' to the point where its getting really annoying... hopeless
amen to that

the number of times she's like
"Meeeerediiiitth, puuuuuuuuuuusssssh, PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!" in her old hick accent shat me to tears.
and she wouldnt get off the bloody elephant and push herself. and then she sulked in the rickshaw all the way to the pit stop.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yenta said:
I wouldn't have done it

when them 2nd and 3rd groups were racing towards the line, that looked fake to me. It was like it was set up the way them survivor guys pushed them out of the way when they were already standing at the finish line.
it makes me wonder if the whole things fake, how can it be so organised.

tempco

HSC
Purp|e said:
haha yeah i so thought phil woulda given them a holiday .... i dunno whats going on with phil these days, first eliminating the sisters after that hay bail thing, now this ... i think getting all the women he wants has gotten to his head :(
it wouldn't make sense if a fast forward leg had a holiday at the end. that would be pretty rigged. i mean, the reward of a fast forward is not doing all the pitstops. what more do you want?

i'm glad the gay couple left. they were starting to get on my nerves... but not as much as the oldies. god, the irritate me. funny how the gay guys were wearing all their clothes in hopes of a non-elimination round. :D

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
it didnt seem like this fast forward gave them as much as an advantage as the others... but its tv so who knows

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
codereder said:
for shaving her head she should have got something extra but, thats really tough.
Why all the dramatic crying? It's only hair...

I would have done it:)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
it was so sad when she was getting her hair shaved off.. i know its only hair but still.. she still looked beautiful with all the hair gone.

aww the gay guys left.. they were so funny.. aww it was so cute when they were crying at the end when they were talking about how much they appreciate each other and stuff..

tempco

HSC
miss_b said:
Why all the dramatic crying? It's only hair...

I would have done it:)
that's what they all say. until they're actually there.

plus, asian women look wack when they're bald.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)