The Amazing Race 7 (4 Viewers)

ace

is retired
HSC
nekkid said:
i want a black+white couple. and a couple with scarlett johansson in it.
Ah the chic from "The Island" eh.

A celebrity edition would be cool.

-------------
(A little aside, read if you want)
A family edition (like if one huge family, if that's what you meant by family edition) would probably someone get certain parts of the family hating other parts of the family. There was a reality show like a couple of months back just using that same premise. Needless to say that show scored very bad on ratings, since the family went from we all love each other to backstabbing and betrayal. In general just didn't flow.

kow_dude

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
What, do they have to bring their kids along?
yeap.... i've also heard that there is one kid in TAR8 is as young as 7

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
oh! :(

it is the same "luck" that got rob and amber in the end with u/j getting on the planes. it isnt even luck, they had to beg and plead to make it happen. but what a huge effort by them to come back from having everything taken away at the last checkpoint.
i really wanted rob and amber to win because of the way they played the game. as much of an asshole rob was, he played cleverly which was very entertaining.

i avoided this thread since a few weeks ago because i didnt want any spoilers :p

i watched every single episode of this season. havent done that with any other show.

*sigh* i want to get other seasons. are they out on dvd (or online)?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
kow_dude said:
that would have been a legal/insurance nightmare. :eek:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
kow_dude said:
I think it sounds silly to me personally, obviously all the destinations are going to have to be childsafe. I think every team has to have one person under sixteen on it. So the smart thing would be to take a 15 or 16 year old, who would obviously cope better then a 7 year old.

tempco

HSC
no no, children is bad. that's like, asking for trouble. so many safety issues.

kow_dude

HSC
I'm pretty sure i read 7 year old kid from somewhere. I'll try google it. But there's definately going to be children.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i just googled the amazing race 8 and it is a family edition, i think with kids they arent going to do as much extreme stuff, from what ive read they have spent an unusually long amount of time in america.

Riewe

HSC
kow_dude said:
I've heard that TAR8 is a family edition.
Supposedly they will be groups of 4 family members who will make the team, instead of a couple.

And i highly doubt they would allow a 7 year old on the race, as there would be so much hassles with it, and add onto that, what the hell could a 7 year old contribute to a race around the world?

ace

is retired
HSC
kow_dude said:
I'm pretty sure i read 7 year old kid from somewhere. I'll try google it. But there's definately going to be children.
Isn't there like an age requirement or anything?
i.e. You look at the road-blocks and so forth in TAR. Those family lawyer types will swarm over the families and sue the networks HARD.

I reckon the youngest if a family edition would what be 16?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
ace said:
Isn't there like an age requirement or anything?
i.e. You look at the road-blocks and so forth in TAR. Those family lawyer types will swarm over the families and sue the networks HARD.

I reckon the youngest if a family edition would what be 16?
i dont think they will be doing anything as extreme as in the previous amazing races.

kow_dude

HSC
Maybe the producers decided to do something evil in TAR8, like capturing the children and placing them in cells for teams to find as a road block

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)